Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
    Anyone have 2 xtra tickets i can buy? Please text me at 605-321-0550. Thanks!
    I wish I did. Someone no doubt will have an unknown commitment and if they smart will try to sell them. There is a ticket exchange thread on here. Inactive now but later on....

Comment

Stopped and grabbed two more tickets today. Guy said they'll be gone in a minute tomorrow. Also, I maxed out my order capability at 40. Hopefully not too many bizun get in.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
        It's funny you think I won't be in the stands. This policy literally doesn't effect me at all, I'll still have a crew there.

You guys have now stooped to USeD levels of pettiness....but you didn't realize that we've already been planning for it.
        **literally doesn't AFFECT***
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Stopped and grabbed two more tickets today. Guy said they'll be gone in a minute tomorrow. Also, I maxed out my order capability at 40. Hopefully not too many bizun get in.
          God I hope they're gone before they go to the public on Sept 18th. The guffawing about them being sold out before being open to NDSU fans is unbearable around here (Fargo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I am already too excited for this game, and the season! Is it Aug. 31st yet?

Comment

9 AM rolled around and looks like the NDSU game for single game tickets are sold out.

**EDIT** My presale didn't pop up right away.
              Last edited by Evolution Prime; 08-01-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I can't see the tickets on gojacks because I hit my max, but I have friends who have ordered a few online just now.

Comment

I just ordered 2.......

Comment

I just logged on to my account and could still get 8 seats together.

Comment

Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
                      I am already too excited for this game, and the season! Is it Aug. 31st yet?
                      I found this the other day. It helps with the anticipation.
                      Last edited by Bits; 08-01-2017, 08:24 AM. Reason: fixed wording

Comment

I was able to buy 8 more. However, the link for the NOV 4th is now gone for me. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          I was able to buy 8 more. However, the link for the NOV 4th is now gone for me. Anyone else?
                          I got 6 about 15 minutes ago, now the link is gone for me too. I could have still gotten two more to hit the 8 max.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                          Go State! Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
                            I found this the other day. It helps with the anticipation.
                            Watched the end of that... got the chills... then the next video automatically played and it was the quarterfinals...

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post
                              I got 6 about 15 minutes ago, now the link is gone for me too. I could have still gotten two more to hit the 8 max.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                              Pre-Sale link is back up (as of 10:15am)

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                                I would bet some of the Bison fans bought season tickets and get some extras before the single game tickets become available.
                                That is what I did. Unable to get extra tickets though. Now I am looking at selling the other 5 games. $150 each for two season tickets (less NDSU game) . The $50 per seat fee has been paid. Sect 118.

Comment

Working...
                                X