Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by goon View Post
    If they are having problems with leakage maybe they need to see a better Dr.

(polite, approving golf clap)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I called the ticket office this morning to renew my tailgating spot for the season. I asked how ticket sales were going for the NDSU game and I was told that if sales continue like they have been, this game will be sold out prior to going on sale to the general public. I hope this happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
        I called the ticket office this morning to renew my tailgating spot for the season. I asked how ticket sales were going for the NDSU game and I was told that if sales continue like they have been, this game will be sold out prior to going on sale to the general public. I hope this happens!
        "But USeD is the real rivalry" roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
          I was just over there and they wouldn't let me buy 6 more for NDSU. They said I missed the deadline (last Friday) so I couldn't get more. I'm guessing they are taking care of corporate partners and they will have a very few available on August 1st.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            I was just over there and they wouldn't let me buy 6 more for NDSU. They said I missed the deadline (last Friday) so I couldn't get more. I'm guessing they are taking care of corporate partners and they will have a very few available on August 1st.
            I called in over the noon hour and was told the same: First, I missed the Friday deadline for season ticket holders to buy more; and second, they put me on a list with other season ticket holders who want additional tickets and will let me know in a few days after they do some allocating etc. (not sure what that means).

Wow. Great for SDSU: Likely a sell-out prior to August 1.

Start writing to ESPN: Game Day Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              I called in over the noon hour and was told the same: First, I missed the Friday deadline for season ticket holders to buy more; and second, they put me on a list with other season ticket holders who want additional tickets and will let me know in a few days after they do some allocating etc. (not sure what that means).

Wow. Great for SDSU: Likely a sell-out prior to August 1.

Start writing to ESPN: Game Day Brookings.
              Better start praying that one of LSU-Bama has an off year then.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

At the ticket office over the noon hour and he said to expect little to no tix available on 8/1 for the Bison game. there is a pretty good waiting list for season ticket holders to buy any left if they open it back up to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  At the ticket office over the noon hour and he said to expect little to no tix available on 8/1 for the Bison game. there is a pretty good waiting list for season ticket holders to buy any left if they open it back up to us.
                  Well this news forced my hand on getting season tickets.

Comment

Very curious to see how many Bison fans find tickets. Hopefully much fewer than a couple years ago.

Comment

I would bet some of the Bison fans bought season tickets and get some extras before the single game tickets become available.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                        I would bet some of the Bison fans bought season tickets and get some extras before the single game tickets become available.
                        I would bet this happened a lot.

Comment

Why wouldn't they let them get bought up by current season ticket holders? I know the deadline was last Friday, but if there is still interest from that group, sell 'em!!
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                            Why wouldn't they let them get bought up by current season ticket holders? I know the deadline was last Friday, but if there is still interest from that group, sell 'em!!
                            They sold the extra tickets to season tickets holders "unallocated" meaning you didn't get an assigned seat for each ticket you bought. They are going to assign them based on the season ticket holder's priority point rank - which is what I assume they are working on now. Because of this I imagine they need time to allocate all those seats while not adding more ticket sales into the chaos. And, make sure we actually do have seats left and where they are at. This is only my opinion though, I have not been told them from anyone in the ticket office.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              They sold the extra tickets to season tickets holders "unallocated" meaning you didn't get an assigned seat for each ticket you bought. They are going to assign them based on the season ticket holder's priority point rank - which is what I assume they are working on now. Because of this I imagine they need time to allocate all those seats while not adding more ticket sales into the chaos. And, make sure we actually do have seats left and where they are at. This is only my opinion though, I have not been told them from anyone in the ticket office.
                              I would agree with this, and I would also speculate that they may be working with a few corporate partners as well. I am guessing based on what is left they will contact people on the wait list starting tomorrow afternoon or Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                                The ticket office called me yesterday. I had ordered 19 extra tickets, so i was able to tell them where i wanted the seats, how many seats needed to be together ect.

Comment

Working...
                                X