Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Back on topic of stuff you guys may not have seen. Here is the current info sent out by NDSU:

https://www.ndsualumni.com/2017/ndsu...e-fooball-game

I will be tailgating on Saturday. If you want to swing by for a beer, have some good food, would love to meet you. In attendance, will be Bisonville legends TSCF, BisonTeach, and Gully. Seriously, your life may be complete if you swing by, so do it! And yes, if you guys pull it out, I'll post pictures again of being harassed at work. (It was so very painful last year......) No, no pictures of TAB doing inappropriate things (old school board folks will know) as he has ditched us for this one......

Holy cow they damn near relegated you guys off campus. Kinda suprised by that
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
      Yes, they move us further West every year. I thought the Dairy Bar spot last time was interesting, but this is worse. Weird thing is, based on experience, we get there much earlier than most SDSU fans. You can count on us having our set ups complete at 9AM. I just hope more than two porta a johns this time.....that did not end well.

Comment

Yes, they move us further West every year. I thought the Dairy Bar spot last time was interesting, but this is worse. Weird thing is, based on experience, we get there much earlier than most SDSU fans. You can count on us having our set ups complete at 9AM. I just hope more than two porta a johns this time.....that did not end well.
        I thought that was the lot ndsu normally the end of North campus drive across from northern plains bio stress.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The plan is to eventually have them tailgate at the soccer complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            The plan is to eventually have them tailgate at the soccer complex.
            $50 for RV parking too? Jesus. I get it, we don't want Bison fans at the game, but this is kind of getting ridiculous. Is there the different in cost for the other tailgating lots? I have my spot in the back yard so I dont' really pay attention.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Surrounding Hansen Hall that may be enough incentive to sit and watch from the dairy bar.

Comment

Back on topic of stuff you guys may not have seen. Here is the current info sent out by NDSU:

I will be tailgating on Saturday. If you want to swing by for a beer, have some good food, would love to meet you. In attendance, will be Bisonville legends TSCF, BisonTeach, and Gully. Seriously, your life may be complete if you swing by, so do it! And yes, if you guys pull it out, I'll post pictures again of being harassed at work. (It was so very painful last year......) No, no pictures of TAB doing inappropriate things (old school board folks will know) as he has ditched us for this one......
                Count me in.....will there be these stump lifter type refreshments I've heard so much about?

Comment

In all honesty those are great lots, plenty of room. The ones on Medary are not terribly far. The only thing that sucks is I'll have to pay to park there this time.

Easy lots to get in and out from as well. get off on exit 133 and head west to the stoplight at medary avenue, approx 2/3 mile from I-29. Hope to run into the Bisonville legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    In all honesty those are great lots, plenty of room. The ones on Medary are not terribly far. The only thing that sucks is I'll have to pay to park there this time.

Easy lots to get in and out from as well. get off on exit 133 and head west to the stoplight at medary avenue, approx 2/3 mile from I-29. Hope to run into the Bisonville legends.
                    I have always thought part of the fun of a tailgate is the ability to mingle with the opponent's fan base. This kind of negates that just a bit. I know that it is a space issue, but I think that we are missing out on part of the spirit of the tailgate.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      I have always thought part of the fun of a tailgate is the ability to mingle with the opponent's fan base. This kind of negates that just a bit. I know that it is a space issue, but I think that we are missing out on part of the spirit of the tailgate.
                      I know it is a bit of a walk, but I encourage you to walk through the Bison tailgate...many/most will be very happy to welcome you into their tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                        Count me in.....will there be these stump lifter type refreshments I've heard so much about?
                        Not if there is no booze! (see that link again) With that said, BisonTeach has been known to have those in the past. I stick to beer to keep out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that bison fans only drink crappy Homebrew beer and Jager Bomb shots.😁

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that bison fans only drink crappy Homebrew beer and Jager Bomb shots.😁

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
                            Not for me.....I prefer a good IPA. I am hoping Hy-Vee has some good options for this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                              I agree. We typically have a group of Bison fans that set-up shop with us. Always a good time spending a few hours with Bison folks talking football. But TAB is correct, the Bison tailgate is impressive.

Comment

Agreed we will have Bion fans tailgating with us. They get us tickets and tailgate with us when we play up there so we return the favor in Brookings. Some of them are family for our Tailgating crew so it is all good fun and no one takes it too serious every one has fun and does some good natured ribbing. The Bison tailgating is on another level though bands, bars, servers, crazy food offerings I have been to MVFB, SEC, Big 10, Big 12 tailgating and Bison tailgating may be one of the best I have been part of. Truth is truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X