NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Nov 4th

Season ticket holder can order additional tickets for games now. I ordered 5 for the NDSU game. We need to buy tickets before the bison can start buying tickets. I dont want to see 5000 bison fan, or more.....

Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Season ticket holder can order additional tickets for games now. I ordered 5 for the NDSU game. We need to buy tickets before the bison can start buying tickets. I dont want to see 5000 bison fan, or more.....

Aug 1st.....I'm waiting to get 5....

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
      Aug 1st.....I'm waiting to get 5....
      They go on sale to the public Aug 1st? That seems early. Most Jack fans arent thinking football yet. We're screwed.

Comment

I doubt that I'll be able to go but I ordered a couple when they went on sale to the Jackrabbit Club several months ago. These were supposedly the higher priced seats (I forget what they were called). It will be interesting to see what ordering that soon will get me (or, more likely, one of you, when I have to sell them this fall).

Comment

How much for two GA tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            How much for two GA tickets?
            My 5 tickets came to $237.00. So they must be $45.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              They go on sale to the public Aug 1st? That seems early. Most Jack fans arent thinking football yet. We're screwed.

I'm going by the Jacks website.....9:00 am on 8/1

Comment

I'm putting in an order tomorrow for NDSU tickets for friends who aren't season ticket holders. I'm at 30 and counting. Maybe I'll get to 40 before I order tomorrow.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

If there are not tickets already ordered for Bison friends, it may be only a few available for those Bison looking for tickets who want to color the stands with green.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    If there are not tickets already ordered for Bison friends, it may be only a few available for those Bison looking for tickets who want to color the stands with green.
                    Nonsense.

A good way to determine the number of NDSU fans in attendance is to count the following:

-Fans wearing green
                    -Fans wearing yellow
                    -Fans not wearing blue

NDSU fans will compose at least 70% of the crowd.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      Nonsense.

A good way to determine the number of NDSU fans in attendance is to count the following:

-Fans wearing green
                      -Fans wearing yellow
                      -Fans not wearing blue

NDSU fans will compose at least 70% of the crowd.
                      While I agree there will be a high amount of Bison fans I believe 70% to be a high number...I hope you are mistaken...although it would not surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        While I agree there will be a high amount of Bison fans I believe 70% to be a high number...I hope you are mistaken...although it would not surprise me.
                        I would expect a sellout. Tailgating with yellow and green everywhere, including the Dairy bar parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          I would expect a sellout. Tailgating with yellow and green everywhere, including the Dairy bar parking lot.
                          lol they'll be tailgating everywhere, even the Dairy Queen parking lot.

Comment

Just made my order. Ticket guy said there won't be many for sale to the general public on August 1st. Good job Jackrabbits!
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              Just made my order. Ticket guy said there won't be many for sale to the general public on August 1st. Good job Jackrabbits!
                              How many NDSU fans bought season tickets so they could have access to that one game? They've done it before.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X