Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
    I would take 6 in a block if anyone can obtain.
    Call the ticket office and buy them. As stated just above, there are seats available in 116 and 118.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsuceegrad View Post
      Just did a spreadsheet of the tickets available via gojacks.com (minus NDSU). Here are the numbers...

Duquesne - 5989
      Drake - 4237
      Southern Illinois - 5341
      Northern Iowa (Hobo Day) - 5092
      Illinois State - 5685
      Nice. Remember those ticket numbers don't include the student section or the family section in 116. Which accounts for about 3-4k seats.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Call the ticket office and buy them. As stated just above, there are seats available in 116 and 118.
        Not available to the general public yet. Although I was in attendance, I did not actually buy any tickets last year.

Comment

Not available to the general public yet. Although I was in attendance, I did not actually buy any tickets last year.
          Yes, you are correct. Brain fart.

I'd help you out but I've maxed out the # I can order.

Comment

Sent pm

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Brain fart.

I'd help you out but I've maxed out the # I can order.
              Whats the max you can order?

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Thanks!

Just watching highlights, its crazy how much both teams have improved since then. More intensity, better discipline, better tackling, more size and speed. It feels like our current team would blow 2007 NDSU or 2007 SDSU out of the water.
                That Bison team beat the MAC champs by 30 and beat the Gophers. They did not have much depth however, as 2008 and 2009 showed, and in the loss to SDSU. The 2006 Bison team was easily the best transition-era Bison team. Heck, Humber is still in the NFL and he was the second leading tackler.

I hardly think SDSU's current team would blow them out of the water. Personally I think the highlights look bad as they were not shot in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                  That Bison team beat the MAC champs by 30 and beat the Gophers. They did not have much depth however, as 2008 and 2009 showed, and in the loss to SDSU. The 2006 Bison team was easily the best transition-era Bison team. Heck, Humber is still in the NFL and he was the second leading tackler.

I hardly think SDSU's current team would blow them out of the water. Personally I think the highlights look bad as they were not shot in HD.
                  Aside from your guy on D basically running in to who had a shot on Koenig helped allow him to break free. Other wise it a fun game for sure but that was bad how he ran into him.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My position is that this year's Bison would blowout 2007 SDSU.

My position is that this year's Jackrabbits would also blowout 2007 NDSU.

You honestly disagree? The point isn't how good or bad either team was in 2007, it is how much both programs have improved since then.

BTW, today's NDSU special teams wouldn't miss at least 4 tackles on a punt return and jog after the returner while still having a chance at a tackle.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      My position is that this year's Bison would blowout 2007 SDSU.

My position is that this year's Jackrabbits would also blowout 2007 NDSU.

You honestly disagree? The point isn't how good or bad either team was in 2007, it is how much both programs have improved since then.

BTW, today's NDSU special teams wouldn't miss at least 4 tackles on a punt return and jog after the returner while still having a chance at a tackle.
                      SDSU lost 4 games in 2007 and lost 4 games in 2016. That is not substantial improvement. No i don't think they would blowout a Bison team that was 10-1 and ranked #2 in the country.

I would say improvement is losing by 2 points then turning around and beating that same team by 26 points two months later.

Comment

SDSU lost 4 games in 2007 and lost 4 games in 2016. That is not substantial improvement.
                        ????? This literally makes no sense.

Isn't the argument: the quality of players and talent is higher 10 years later? It's a smaller, shorter term version of the argument that if you took a NFL team from the 70s and put them against the worst NFL team now, they'd get smoked. The amount of wins doesn't matter. Players (in the NFL, but also in our argument) are bigger, faster, and overall more talented now.

(That's not even taking your argument at face value and looking at the fact that last year's SDSU's 4 losses came against a Valley schedule vs. a GW schedule. And 10 years ago's SDSU team lost 4 in the regular season while last year's SDSU team only lost 3 in the regular season. So your original argument doesn't make sense, and it's wrong.)
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          ????? This literally makes no sense.

Isn't the argument: the quality of players and talent is higher 10 years later?
                          It's a smaller, shorter term version of the argument that if you took a NFL team from the 70s and put them against the worst NFL team now, they'd get smoked. The amount of wins doesn't matter. Players (in the NFL, but also in our argument) are bigger, faster, and overall more talented now.

(That's not even taking your argument at face value and looking at the fact that last year's SDSU's 4 losses came against a Valley schedule vs. a GW schedule. And 10 years ago's SDSU team lost 4 in the regular season while last year's SDSU team only lost 3 in the regular season. So your original argument doesn't make sense, and it's wrong.)
                          2007 Best QB in NFL - Tom Brady
                          2017 Best QB in NFL - Tom Brady

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            Whats the max you can order?
                            There was no max during the season ticket holder pre-sale. But after that ended I was told I can only get 8 more.

Comment

There was no max during the season ticket holder pre-sale. But after that ended I was told I can only get 8 more.
                              There was a max of 40 for season ticket holders. At least that is what I was told.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                There was a max of 40 for season ticket holders. At least that is what I was told.
                                You are correct - others have said they've heard of many people ordering 30-40 extras.

Comment

Working...
                                X