Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Still can purchase 8 tickets in a row in section 118 row 28. I just can't believe we can't sell this sucker out. Section 116 is mostly empty it looks like.
    This is disappointing. It is also disappointing that the ticket office appears to have fed us some false information regarding progress of ticket sales for this game. I've reasoned in the past that the best way to increase season ticket sales was to start selling out our biggest home games so that people are required to purchase season tickets to guarantee themselves a seat for the big games. We don't appear to be in danger of this happening any time soon. I don't blame anyone, I just wish we were there as a fan-base. In my opinion the University has made every effort to get tickets into the hands of SDSU fans and sell this game out, the demand is apparently not there. Part of me, my spiteful half, says put them on-sale to the general public immediately, without any special pre-sales, so that some don't get tickets. Maybe that will change our purchasing habits. It would be embarrassing to have that many NDSU fans in the stadium, and it would probably just turn more people away instead of making them self-reflect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
      This is disappointing. It is also disappointing that the ticket office appears to have fed us some false information regarding progress of ticket sales for this game. I've reasoned in the past that the best way to increase season ticket sales was to start selling out our biggest home games so that people are required to purchase season tickets to guarantee themselves a seat for the big games. We don't appear to be in danger of this happening any time soon. I don't blame anyone, I just wish we were there as a fan-base. In my opinion the University has made every effort to get tickets into the hands of SDSU fans and sell this game out, the demand is apparently not there. Part of me, my spiteful half, says put them on-sale to the general public immediately, without any special pre-sales, so that some don't get tickets. Maybe that will change our purchasing habits. It would be embarrassing to have that many NDSU fans in the stadium, and it would probably just turn more people away instead of making them self-reflect.
      I agree. If I wasn't on record saying anyone who sells blocks of tickets to NDSU fans is a traitor, I would buy 20 tickets in section 116 and sell them to NDSU fans for $100 a pop. Maybe some day our fan base will get there.

I know this is the wrong venue to complain about fan base, sorry. We all get it. We all show up for the playoff and the cold games.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        They are one in the same?
        Indeed.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I just bought 8 and sold them to SDSU fans at face value. Not looking to profit. This game is far from sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            I just bought 8 and sold them to SDSU fans at face value. Not looking to profit. This game is far from sold out.

What section?

Comment

What section?
              116? I think. He had no problem finding me a block of 8. He gave me multiple options.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                116? I think. He had no problem finding me a block of 8. He gave me multiple options.

116 makes sense, it's the family pack section of the stadium. I'd be a little more concerned if it were that easy to get 8 anywhere else in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  116 makes sense, it's the family pack section of the stadium. I'd be a little more concerned if it were that easy to get 8 anywhere else in the stadium.
                  Agreed! However, I just checked online. I can still get them in Section 118, Row 28 seats 12-19. We're getting closer I suppose.

I checked just 4 seats, best available is still Section 118, Row 28. Just 2 seats: Is still the same (I'm questioning this). Just a single seat is Section 118, Row 4, Seat 22. My seats are in 118 so I hope we can keep it all blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
                    This would be a great strategy if we knew the game and outcome would be like 2007. I wasn't there that day, have missed less than 5 games since then.

Speaking of 2007, if anyone has a video of the punt return please put it on YouTube.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      This would be a great strategy if we knew the game and outcome would be like 2007. I wasn't there that day, have missed less than 5 games since then.

Speaking of 2007, if anyone has a video of the punt return please put it on YouTube.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35aaLSFwzkM I'm using this for an upcoming blog. Enjoy!

Comment

The November 4th one way or another will sell out. I'm more interested how tickets are selling for the opening night Thursday game and the other home games.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35aaLSFwzkM I'm using this for an upcoming blog. Enjoy!
                          Thanks!

Just watching highlights, its crazy how much both teams have improved since then. More intensity, better discipline, better tackling, more size and speed. It feels like our current team would blow 2007 NDSU or 2007 SDSU out of the water.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            The November 4th one way or another will sell out. I'm more interested how tickets are selling for the opening night Thursday game and the other home games.
                            I just went through to gojacks.com and calculated that there are over 6,000 still available for the opening game. Haven't checked the others yet.

Comment

I would take 6 in a block if anyone can obtain.

Comment

Just did a spreadsheet of the tickets available via gojacks.com (minus NDSU). Here are the numbers...

Duquesne - 5989
                                Drake - 4237
                                Southern Illinois - 5341
                                Northern Iowa (Hobo Day) - 5092
                                Illinois State - 5685

Comment

Working...
                                X