NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Every ticket I can find now just gets you into 122 or 123. How many rows are on the east side again?
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Meaty View Post
      That is what I did. Unable to get extra tickets though. Now I am looking at selling the other 5 games. $150 each for two season tickets (less NDSU game) . The $50 per seat fee has been paid. Sect 118.
      What row and seats in Section 118? That is where my season tickets are and I may be interested in some if close enough to my seats.

Comment

Originally posted by juniorjackgrownold
        Only shows 1 seat in Section 118 Row 4 Seat 22
        Sorry meant to quote Mr Meaty.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Every ticket I can find now just gets you into 122 or 123. How many rows are on the east side again?
          28 Rows

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            What row and seats in Section 118? That is where my season tickets are and I may be interested in some if close enough to my seats.
            PM sent

Comment

I don't think there are a whole lot of tickets left. The best seats available for purchase are in Section 122, Row 16. My guess is they made sure to fill up the rest of the stadium except for the NorthEast corner, and that's all they have left. Still, I would like to see all of them gone before they go fully open to the public. Not very likely considering the people that are eligible to purchase tickets right now are probably season ticket holders and have already purchased what they need. I'm going to estimate that there are 800-1000 tickets left available based on what comes up when you try to purchase tickets. Hopefully SDSU fans that don't have access to these tickets will hop on them when they open to the public, but my guess is NDSU fans will gobble them up quickly. Still, there won't be that much green in the stands, which is nice.

Comment

I'm actually disappointed this hasn't sold out yet. I also have a bad feeling there are more Bison fans that bought season tickets or Jackrabbit fans who bought for Bison fans than we think. I've said it before but for season ticket holders, if you bought large quantities of tickets for bison faithful then you are a traitor. The 48 I was able to buy are all going to Jackrabbit fans. I'll be pretty pissed if there is much green on the west side stands. I'm really hoping I'm wrong. Maybe I'm a little salty because the ticket office told me it would sell out pretty quickly and there appears to be a fair number still available in 122 and 123, two and half hours later.

Comment

I'm actually disappointed this hasn't sold out yet. I also have a bad feeling there are more Bison fans that bought season tickets or Jackrabbit fans who bought for Bison fans than we think. I've said it before but for season ticket holders, if you bought large quantities of tickets for bison faithful then you are a traitor. The 48 I was able to buy are all going to Jackrabbit fans. I'll be pretty pissed if there is much green on the west side stands. I'm really hoping I'm wrong. Maybe I'm a little salty because the ticket office told me it would sell out pretty quickly and there appears to be a fair number still available in 122 and 123, two and half hours later.
                  It really is a horrible thing to be resourceful, I guess.

Comment

I have to get a couple of tickets for green wearers since they get me tickets up there in return for all SDSU games regular season and post season. It's how it works. At last check there are no home game SDSU tickets available on Stub Hub so that may bode well for the number of green season ticket holders we have.

Comment

I only bought one for an actual Bison fan. He is a co-worker of mine down here and usually go the SDSU-NDSU football games when we can. He has been nice enough to drive up to Fargo for the playoff games. His new girlfriend is going with, but she is a lifelong Nebraska resident.

I bought season tickets this year to ensure my wife and I had tickets for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                        It really is a horrible thing to be resourceful, I guess.
                        Not saying anything wrong with you all. I spent more money than I care to admit for the playoff game a few years ago when I bought tickets off StubHub. If I were you, I'd do whatever I could to get a ticket. It should be a great game. I'm jealous of the zeal your fanbase has.
                        Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 08-01-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
                          I have to get a couple of tickets for green wearers since they get me tickets up there in return for all SDSU games regular season and post season. It's how it works. At last check there are no home game SDSU tickets available on Stub Hub so that may bode well for the number of green season ticket holders we have.
                          Again, I think a few are fine. I just have a beef with those who are buying blocks of tickets for Bison fans. One B-ville poster says he got 10 from an SDSU connection. I've had an NDSU friend that told me an SDSU season ticket holder bought 15+ for their NDSU group. I know this is the wrong place to bitch about our fans, because you all are the ones who show up for the freezing cold games and stay from opening kick to the last whistle. I just get frustrated with the level of apathy of our general fan base. It will be embarrassing to have our new stadium crashed by a sea of green.

Comment

...It will be embarrassing to have our new stadium crashed by a sea of green.
                            It appears that will not be likely. Will there be green in the stadium? Sure. But I'm predicting it will be a nice, representative group (you can pick your own definitions of nice and representative -- and then keep them to yourself or take it to smack ) of less than 1000.

Compare: SDSU had 5,000 to 6,000 fans in the stands the last couple of times the Jacks played at Nebraska. Some Nebraska fans probably helped a few SDSU fans get tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              It appears that will not be likely. Will there be green in the stadium? Sure. But I'm predicting it will be a nice, representative group (you can pick your own definitions of nice and representative -- and then keep them to yourself or take it to smack ) of less than 1000.

Compare: SDSU had 5,000 to 6,000 fans in the stands the last couple of times the Jacks played at Nebraska. Some Nebraska fans probably helped a few SDSU fans get tickets.
                              Memorial Stadium holds 86,000 people. Dana J holds 19,000. If you say 5,000 and 1,000 that is about 5% visitor so not a bad comparison. However, an FCS opponent vs. your conference and school rival are pretty dissimilar.

Again, I don't have a problem with coworkers/friends helping one another out. However, big blocks of tickets irritate me. Have some pride in what the team is trying to build in Brookings. Maybe it's not a big deal I guess and hopefully I'm being too negative about it.

Comment

Memorial Stadium holds 86,000 people. Dana J holds 19,000. If you say 5,000 and 1,000 that is about 5% visitor so not a bad comparison. However, an FCS opponent vs. your conference and school rival are pretty dissimilar.

Again, I don't have a problem with coworkers/friends helping one another out. However, big blocks of tickets irritate me. Have some pride in what the team is trying to build in Brookings. Maybe it's not a big deal I guess and hopefully I'm being too negative about it.
                                There's no question our fans are on a learning curve but we're getting there. I'm going to try to hold on to my optimistic view and guess (since everyone is guessing) that the green will not exceed 1000 out of the nearly 19,500 seats. In any event, it should be a fun game.

Comment

Working...
                                X