NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

I'm guessing it is early yet, but has anyone received the single-game tickets to this game? I've been gone for a while and don't see them in the big stack of mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      I'm guessing it is early yet, but has anyone received the single-game tickets to this game? I've been gone for a while and don't see them in the big stack of mail.
      Check with your neighbor's kid...saw him in your mailbox couple days ago.

Serious: I haven't received mine and I haven't heard of anyone receiving them yet. I'm thinking we'll have them in 10 days or so.

Comment

I dont have mine yet

Comment

Tickets for NDSU (I think) and raises money for a good cause. https://www.32auctions.com/organizat..._items/1096166
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            I guess we have differing opinion on what "full of green" is in comparison to 15-16k Jackrabbit fans.

What I mean is that in order to sell out on a regular basis it has to be the "can't miss" event regardless of who we are playing. USD and NDSU are the rivalry games, but in the grand scheme of things every conference game is just as important. This program has grown by leaps and bounds since I was at SDSU. I hope the upward trend continues and we can all look back on the days that we needed "help" in selling the stadium out and laugh.
            What I think of as "too green" is the 3,000 Bison fans who attended the last game in CAS.

And BTW, the official allotment in the contract between the two schools provides for 260 seats. I don't know if you have been in the allotment section of the Fargo Dome, but it is in the far northwest corner, in the top rows of the balcony. Bring your binoculars. What the department did this year was to set up a process that allowed any person that bought a ticket to at least one game last season, was given priority for buying tickets before the sales were opened to the general public. It was a great success...kudos to the department. The "large" buyouts just before the public sale opened, were somewhat exaggerated. One large manufacturer bought tickets for all its employees to provide for the "sold out" sign. Good for them!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Check with your neighbor's kid...saw him in your mailbox couple days ago.

Serious: I haven't received mine and I haven't heard of anyone receiving them yet. I'm thinking we'll have them in 10 days or so.
              Tickets have not been sent yet, but the department was getting them ready to go out when I was over there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                What I think of as "too green" is the 3,000 Bison fans who attended the last game in CAS.

And BTW, the official allotment in the contract between the two schools provides for 260 seats. I don't know if you have been in the allotment section of the Fargo Dome, but it is in the far northwest corner, in the top rows of the balcony. Bring your binoculars. What the department did this year was to set up a process that allowed any person that bought a ticket to at least one game last season, was given priority for buying tickets before the sales were opened to the general public. It was a great success...kudos to the department. The "large" buyouts just before the public sale opened, were somewhat exaggerated. One large manufacturer bought tickets for all its employees to provide for the "sold out" sign. Good for them!
                I think that what the department did was genius. Anything that aids the rivalry is fine by me.

But I'm also of the mindset that 14 or 15 thousand Jacks fans should not be able to be intimidated or out cheered by any visiting fans.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                  I think that what the department did was genius. Anything that aids the rivalry is fine by me.

But I'm also of the mindset that 14 or 15 thousand Jacks fans should not be able to be intimidated or out cheered by any visiting fans.

I'm of the opinion that there should be a hell of a lot more than 15k SDSU fans there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    I'm of the opinion that there should be a hell of a lot more than 15k SDSU fans there.

I agree. I just threw out a random teen.

-South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      The ticket office indicated October when I purchased. When in October is a good question. I know the seats though.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I have mine in hand and have had them for a while. In fact I am considering putting them in the fire proof safe as they seem to be the most valuable piece of property I own. Season ticket holder got them for me.

Comment

Bison fan here, looking for an extra pair of tickets to this game. I'm not here to troll or talk smack. I'm simply a big fan of the Bison, and I also have plenty of respect for your fans and the program you support. I have/had an account here before where I was 8>1 or 9>1, but can't remember the log in details so I just created a new one. I know it's a long shot to be asking for tickets here but figured I could at least give it a try. Props to you guys for selling this game out. Sure would love to be in the building for it, but either way I'm looking very forward to the match up. If you don't mind sitting next to a Bison fan and engaging in some good football discussion during the game, shoot me a PM if you have extras. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            I have mine in hand and have had them for a while. In fact I am considering putting them in the fire proof safe as they seem to be the most valuable piece of property I own. Season ticket holder got them for me.

got mine in hand today.

Comment

Mine didnt come today but assume it will be soon. I have 21 people waiting.......

Comment

Looking for 4 tickets to the game. Native South Dakotan living in Atlanta, and my niece is a freshman at SDSU! We're big college football fans and told her we'd like to come up to go to a game with her. The only weekend we can make it is for the NDSU game, but as you know I can't buy single game tickets anywhere! (I even tried to buy season tix and I called the NDSU ticket office--they said they only have tix for the team btw). My niece will obviously have student tickets, but I'd like to get 4 tix to invite my sister and brother-in-law, who are SDSU alumni. Needless to say, we'll be in blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X