NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

I know its not the NDSU game but we got tickets for the Drake, and SIU and hobo day game. I am still torn on the home opener. having a Thursday game just sucks. At least its not a school night so that might help us get tickets still, but work and such the next morning unpleasant keeping the kids out so late the night before. really wish they would reconsider and move it to Saturday.

since the baby # 3 is due that last week of Oct I think I will have to pass on the nov games.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
      Apparently the ticket office has locked accounts that didn't by any tickets last year from purchasing additional Nov 4th tickets until Sept 18th.

So, essentially, if an NDSU fan bought season tickets, they won't be able to buy any more until Sept 18th. (Assuming they didn't buy season tickets last year)
      I explained that to one of the NDSU fans on a FCS Facebook fan forum that is also locks out casual SDSU fans as well from getting tickets unless they bought a ticket in some form last year as well. They still don't like we are stooping to "a USD level of pettiness" (their words, not mine).

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        I explained that to one of the NDSU fans on a FCS Facebook fan forum that is also locks out casual SDSU fans as well from getting tickets unless they bought a ticket in some form last year as well. They still don't like we are stooping to USD level of pettiness.
        What do "NDSU Fans" and "People I don't give a **** about" have in common?
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          What do "NDSU Fans" and "People I don't give a **** about" have in common?
          They are one in the same?

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
            Not sure how exactly it works... but I purchased tickets to the Villanova playoff game with my account last year and "my account is not authorized to purchase tickets for the Nov. 4 NDSU game." Playoff games must be excluded somehow...
            I had season tickets last year and was locked out as well. So I called in. Had no problems that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

• NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              I had season tickets last year and was locked out as well. So I called in. Had no problems that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
              A lot of them a just looking for something to be pissy about. They are getting wound up about the Jacks unusually early this year. Just tells me they are getting nervous. If we will have no chance of selling this game out without them I'm not sure wtf they are so worried about. There should be plenty of tickets available for them on 9/18, if we are as poor at attending our own games as they like to trumpet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

We can talk about this or that all we want but at the end of the day we must realize there is only 1 reason this game will be sold out.

Comment

Just called and got 2 more. Not sold out yet, said they're getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                    We can talk about this or that all we want but at the end of the day we must realize there is only 1 reason this game will be sold out.
                    You could say that about almost every sold out game in a bigger venue. It's rare to have a home team be able to sell out the stadium on their own without the visiting team bringing some fans to fill it up, unless there are circumstances like winning a butt load of championships and living in a heavily populated metro area.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      You could say that about almost every sold out game in a bigger venue. It's rare to have a home team be able to sell out the stadium on their own without the visiting team bringing some fans to fill it up, unless there are circumstances like winning a butt load of championships and living in a heavily populated metro area.
                      Bingo! Unfortunately we can only rectify 1 of those circumstances

Comment

Greg Menard out for the year. Big blow to their DL.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                          Hate to hear this!

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                            Wow two years in a row losing an all American on defense. Gotta feel bad for the young man. And bad luck for the bison defense. Seems to be a trend of major injuries for our schools losing important players. Athletes getting bigger and faster can be hard on ligaments.
                            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Improves our chances, but it still sucks!

Next man up for the Bison is Stanley Johnson. He's played the last two years and is entering his junior year of eligibility. He was the ND high school defensive player of the year in 2013. He's no Greg Menard, but the Bison defense was loaded with depth.

Comment

Still can purchase 8 tickets in a row in section 118 row 28. I just can't believe we can't sell this sucker out. Section 116 is mostly empty it looks like.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X