Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Good,the camera angles and overall positioning of the replay cameras at the Fargo Dome suck, and they don't do anything about it, finally comes back and bites them this time.
    One of the more humorous things on Bisonville is the ripping of the KVLY production. I find the camera work generally pretty bad, the color guy is horrible. But if you dare point our how much better Midco productions are, the "homers" will call you satan as no one will ever admit something SDSU has is better. (With that said, NDSU is on state wide of OTA TV in ND which is a big deal; I am not criticizing that.)

Comment

Per twitter @GoJacksFB, Pedro Gomez, ESPN reporter, will be at the Dakota Marker game. I believe he is friends with the Farina family??

Comment

Originally posted by juniorjackgrownold View Post
        Per twitter @GoJacksFB, Pedro Gomez, ESPN reporter, will be at the Dakota Marker game. I believe he is friends with the Farina family??
        correct, if memory serves they live(d) in the same neighborhood in AZ. I also think Nick is friends with one of Pedro's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Good,the camera angles and overall positioning of the replay cameras at the Fargo Dome suck, and they don't do anything about it, finally comes back and bites them this time.
          While I'm not opposed to the Bison causing their own problems...the comment about lack of replay that I think you may be responding to occurred in the Dakota Dome (see post 313 in this thread). Due to the lack of replay available, the ruling on the field stood and the USD player got the boot.

Comment

Didn't replay show last year that goederts juggling catch was good but they still called it incomplete?
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Didn't replay show last year that goederts juggling catch was good but they still called it incomplete?
              No. The only camera views in the fargomall showed his back. Then the next day our video guy posted his video that show it was a catch clear as day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                While I'm not opposed to the Bison causing their own problems...the comment about lack of replay that I think you may be responding to occurred in the Dakota Dome (see post 313 in this thread). Due to the lack of replay available, the ruling on the field stood and the USD player got the boot.
                You are correct; I was referring to the usd game. It was pretty sad none of the cameras caught anything close to where the targeting call was made. I just couldn't believe none of the angles caught it (as I'm sure the refs thought, too.) Sounds like losing that player for a half is the least of the team's problems right now.
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  You are correct; I was referring to the usd game. It was pretty sad none of the cameras caught anything close to where the targeting call was made. I just couldn't believe none of the angles caught it (as I'm sure the refs thought, too.) Sounds like losing that player for a half is the least of the team's problems right now.
                  Yeah, I recall Elsen and other commentator (believe it was Fields) mentioning that refs sometimes throw the flag to be "safe" in the hopes the replay will either confirm an infraction occurred or allow them to overturn

Comment

I just hope the team comes out with some emotion and ready to play. I don't want to hear any of that coach speak b.s. That its just another game. It's time for this team to play big in a big game!

Comment

Originally posted by ATLRabbit View Post
                      i see the 10-day forecast is showing a high of 39... ouch!
                      Weather somewhat reminiscent of 2007. Just sayin'.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                        No. The only camera views in the fargomall showed his back. Then the next day our video guy posted his video that show it was a catch clear as day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Thanks. Yep that's what it was.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Is it true a big crane near the stadium has a Bison flag on it?

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                            Is it true a big crane near the stadium has a Bison flag on it?
                            Sweet baby jesus I hope not. That will end poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Sweet baby jesus I hope not. That will end poorly.
                              Correct. Last time it happened was before we played USD in Sioux Falls in 2012.......

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                                Correct. Last time it happened was before we played USD in Sioux Falls in 2012.......
                                Oh boy, if we lose 54-0, I will just give up and become an NDSU fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X