Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    How many NDSU fans bought season tickets so they could have access to that one game? They've done it before.
    Probably not as many as you would think, but I wouldn't be surprised that a decent number did. IF the number that's left is small like the ticket office says, I think we could end up with less NDSU fans than CAS used to get. The game I would be worried about being closer to 50/50 would be if we got them in the DJD in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      While I agree there will be a high amount of Bison fans I believe 70% to be a high number...I hope you are mistaken...although it would not surprise me.
      Pretty sure he was making a joke about how NDSU fans make their estimates as the amount of NDSU fans that come to Brookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Just made my order. Ticket guy said there won't be many for sale to the general public on August 1st. Good job Jackrabbits!

That's interesting, especially since you can go to online ticketing and see how many seats are still open for season ticket purchase.

Comment

Ive already ordered 6 extra for some family members and have 3 others interested in tickets. Possibly 10-15 more. Lets buy em up.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            That's interesting, especially since you can go to online ticketing and see how many seats are still open for season ticket purchase.
            I'm assuming this may be a game they ask big donors/businesses to really support. I put my order in for 35 and he said there have been multiple orders of 40+.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I'm assuming this may be a game they ask big donors/businesses to really support. I put my order in for 35 and he said there have been multiple orders of 40+.
              That's great news. We're buying for friends too.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

We are probably going to have to sit this one out. Baby#3 should be here that week.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I hope so.

Comment

It won't stop the hoard of green from coming down and flying their buffalo banners.

Comment

I ordered an extra 12

Comment

All Jackrabbits

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          We are probably going to have to sit this one out. Baby#3 should be here that week.
                          images.jpg
                          Ten char
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The wild card in this deck is the connection in Fargo that Sanford Health System has established. There may be some leakage of tickets on that front.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              The wild card in this deck is the connection in Fargo that Sanford Health System has established. There may be some leakage of tickets on that front.
                              If they are having problems with leakage maybe they need to see a better Dr.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                                Sanford is opening their big facility in Fargo sometime this month, and they spent money for a free concert for their employees, a outrageous amount of money, so maybe that depletes their budget, but who is not to say Krabenhoft would not help a few loyal Bison Employees get tickets for the big game.

Comment

Working...
                                X