question re. possible Jacks boonie hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question re. possible Jacks boonie hat

Not sure where I should've posted this, but since it's indirectly related to this story about some of the football coaches traveling to Mexico to mentor coaches there, I decided to put it in the football thread.

Anyway, I have been looking for an SDSU boonie hat for a while, and I noticed the guy in the front row on the far left of the picture accompanying the aforementioned story has what may be a Jacks boonie hat with the "stretch SD" logo (pictured below with the arrow pointing at the hat in question). Do any of you know where I could buy a similar hat?
    Possible Jacks Boonie Hat.jpg

I noticed the bookstore has three styles for sale, but I'm not the biggest fan of those colors/styles. I have a Jacks hat that's falling apart, so I guess another option would be to salvage the logos from that and then sew them on a plain blue boonie hat.

Re: question re. possible Jacks boonie hat

They where given to the team last year.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJacked View Post
      They where given to the team last year.
      Thank you NJ. Any chance you have insight on the company that made them?

I couldn't find anything available online.

Comment

Best guess would be under armor since all the teams gear is from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tck9199 View Post
          Best guess would be under armor since all the teams gear is from them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I chatted with Under Armour, and apparently they're generally only available as special team purchases. I emailed the Bookstore to see if maybe they could work with Athletics to see if some could be made available to fans for purchase.

Comment

Working...
          X