Hopefully here next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully here next year

Any concern with otz going to Milwaukee. I don't want another coaching search this soon.

Re: Hopefully here next year

Let's sure hope not after the way the last search of theirs went with Otz that he won't even consider it. He has a better roster in Brookings but I guess Milwaukee is sort of home for him.

Comment

http://www.wtmj.com/sports/college/e...jackson?page=2

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
        Let's sure hope not after the way the last search of theirs went with Otz that he won't even consider it. He has a better roster in Brookings but I guess Milwaukee is sort of home for him.
        TJ shouldn't even take a call from Milwaukee, let alone leave for that job. Leaving a great administration for a terrible one that you have first hand experience with is a good way to screw up your coaching career.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          TJ shouldn't even take a call from Milwaukee, let alone leave for that job. Leaving a great administration for a terrible one that you have first hand experience with is a good way to screw up your coaching career.
          But what if he stays in zone defense?

( he's not going anywhere )

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            But what if he stays in zone defense?

( he's not going anywhere )
            I really dont care if he uses Zone. It works and apparently is still part of the game. It's not like when John Thune father played and both team lined up for a jump ball after each basket was made. I hoping Otz will stay.

Comment

Working...
            X