Assistant Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Coach

Anyone know what's up? Is this just a formality every year?

https://hoopdirt.com/job/assistant-b...ity-full-time/

https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu/applica...=1495826472525
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Assistant Coach

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    It has 2 basketball assistant coaches and 3 asst football on the website. Maybe if I get my application in on time, I can show them some of the plays that worked well for me......on NFL live 95. Send Jerry Rice on a fly route and it was a thing of beauty.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      It has 2 basketball assistant coaches and 3 asst football on the website. Maybe if I get my application in on time, I can show them some of the plays that worked well for me......on NFL live 95. Send Jerry Rice on a fly route and it was a thing of beauty.
      Basketball Operations Coordinator is on the list as well.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If I remember correctly, the assistant coaches were hired very quickly last year. I am guessing they were "emergency appointments" and now have to go through a formal application process for an ongoing appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
          If I remember correctly, the assistant coaches were hired very quickly last year. I am guessing they were "emergency appointments" and now have to go through a formal application process for an ongoing appointment.
          This. Emergency hires last year. Formality.

Comment

Working...
          X