• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elk Point Yotes?

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
    A couple of thoughts from a not so recent U law grad:

Vermillion sucks.

I commuted to school because Vermillion sucks.

Vermillion sucks.

Did I mention Vermillion sucks?
    We've been saying this for years. Glad to see some of you guys are seeing it our way.

Comment

Don't know much about law school or higher education politics, but I grew up in/near Vermillion and 3/5 of my roommates at SDSU were from Vermillion, and I can wholeheartedly agree that Vermillion sucks.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I know this thread has more to do with the law school, but I found this bit of irony:

USD has the same number of commits to their 2018 football class as does the Elk Point Yotes - 0!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
          I know this thread has more to do with the law school, but I found this bit of irony:

USD has the same number of commits to their 2018 football class as does the Elk Point Yotes - 0!
          Isnt that a little weird? I suppose it's only July, but SDSU and NDSU are filling up. I suppose the upside is that they can still get more tape on their recruits and get some guys that fall through.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

If you see their message board, everyone is blessed to get an offer from USD. It's starting to ring hallow.

Comment

Working...
            X