IPFW name change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW name change

The Fort Wayne Sentinel reported Friday: IPFW, effective 7/1/2018, will no longer be known as Purdue Univerity Indiana University at Fort Wayne but will be called Purdue University Fort Wayne.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/news/lo...e&profile=1008

Re: IPFW name change

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    The Fort Wayne Sentinel reported Friday: IPFW, effective 7/1/2018, will no longer be known as Purdue Univerity Indiana University at Fort Wayne but will be called Purdue University Fort Wayne.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/news/lo...e&profile=1008
    That name will sound very good as a member of the Horizon conference.

Comment

I also see that they will also change their initials from IPFW to PUFW. Go ahead and sensor me now for smack, does PUFW stand for a Puff Win on the schedule now?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
        I also see that they will also change their initials from IPFW to PUFW. Go ahead and sensor me now for smack, does PUFW stand for a Puff Win on the schedule now?
        To be honest, that was the first thing that came to my mind, too. LOL. Besides, Filbert hates the school, so he might let it slide.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Schools like this need to re-brand themselves "Fort Wayne" - much like Omaha has done. You don't see a lot of references to UNO anymore. Omaha looks and sounds better. PUFW....really?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Schools like this need to re-brand themselves "Fort Wayne" - much like Omaha has done. You don't see a lot of references to UNO anymore. Omaha looks and sounds better. PUFW....really?
            Too bad they don't live by the sea...then it would fit.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              They did that last year, changed logo and everything. Nobody cared enough to comply

Comment

Working...
              X