Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mid Major blues at Robert Morris

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I feel like he's smart enough to realize that he's still got plenty to work on and that any 'promising' would be false. If he came out now, I don't know if he even gets drafted. Another big year and he could probably secure a draft spot, but at that point you might as well finish it out and secure an education.
    I am 100% convinced that if Mike Daum was informed by NBA owners/scouts/agents that he was a guaranteed first-round pick with a guaranteed NBA contract he would have left after this year. IMO, you just cannot pass that up, especially coming from a mid-major with little to no national tv exposure.

Blasphemy, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      I am 100% convinced that if Mike Daum was informed by NBA owners/scouts/agents that he was a guaranteed first-round pick with a guaranteed NBA contract he would have left after this year. IMO, you just cannot pass that up, especially coming from a mid-major with little to no national tv exposure.

Blasphemy, I know.
      You are right. Turning down 7 figure guaranteed income for another year of college would be dumb.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Controversial take: I think all players should be able to transfer wherever they want without any sitting out or anything.
        I disagree. It would never work. They should remove the grad transfer rule but let all players transfer and play right away if there is a change in their head coach.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

The transfer list grows by the minute. Here is some that are in the mix.
          https://twitter.com/JonRothstein?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Memphis is not immune to the transfer bug.
          https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/k-...210457723.html
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
          X