What's north of baseball stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's north of baseball stadium?

Didn't want to start a new thread, but it could pertain to this topic. There was a lot of digging happening in the southeast corner of Sexauer Field on Thursday. Later, I heard a rumor they are working on it for it to become the new intramural fields. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor? It would actually give it a purpose if they did this and make way for the present intramural fields to be used for something else (probably parking, but The Pride might need a new practice field/ lot during and after the PAC2 expansion.)
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Re: What's north of baseball stadium?

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      Didn't want to start a new thread, but it could pertain to this topic. There was a lot of digging happening in the southeast corner of Sexauer Field on Thursday. Later, I heard a rumor they are working on it for it to become the new intramural fields. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor? It would actually give it a purpose if they did this and make way for the present intramural fields to be used for something else (probably parking, but The Pride might need a new practice field/ lot during and after the PAC2 expansion.)
      That is the plan for moving the intramural . The area south of PAC will be repurposed.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
      X