Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 551 to 559 of 559

Thread: 2019 Recruiting List

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Dell Rapids, SD
    Posts
    2,794

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Yes. I've been told that its Gibbs, Connors or Walding.
    This makes more sense and it's what I expected. Thanks.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,424

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    And I think some are under estimating Nelson.

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brookings, SD
    Posts
    5,378

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    And I think some are under estimating Nelson.
    If none of the other 3 can beat out Nelson I think we have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,570

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    If none of the other 3 can beat out Nelson I think we have a problem.
    I think TC has spoiled us. Nelson is a good athlete. Making right choice is going to be difficult. It could be like the RB situation last season where fourth stringer ended up being a starter. i. e. Pierre Strong?

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    1,588

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    I think TC has spoiled us. Nelson is a good athlete. Making right choice is going to be difficult. It could be like the RB situation last season where fourth stringer ended up being a starter. i. e. Pierre Strong?
    Saying TC spoiled us is an understatement. I feel bad for whoever replaces him already. On the bright side, whoever proves themselves as the starter will have a hell of a team around them to support them. Just now on his chat Zimmer said Gibbs has taken some big strides, so who knows what is going to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,570

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Saying TC spoiled us is an understatement. I feel bad for whoever replaces him already. On the bright side, whoever proves themselves as the starter will have a hell of a team around them to support them. Just now on his chat Zimmer said Gibbs has taken some big strides, so who knows what is going to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will have to check Zimmer’s chat.

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,424

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Doesn't appear Tyrece Frater has found a home yet. Would love to see him reconsider his decommitment.

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Doesn't appear Tyrece Frater has found a home yet. Would love to see him reconsider his decommitment.
    I thought he signed with Holy Cross??

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    4,186

    Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOG View Post
    I thought he signed with Holy Cross??
    Yep.
    https://twitter.com/HCrossFB/status/...ng%3Fpage%3D55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •