X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Lobos an independent this season. Not sure where their future lies. There are 5 teams in FBS that have a lower Sagarin rating. Not much of a view from down there.
    About the only thing you could say positive about New Mexico State is it would be closer to home.

Comment

Maybe the Aggies? Could not edit my post.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Who else does Welch have offers from besides Wyoming, NDSU and SDSU. It looks like a PWO from Minnesota. Looks like he could be a clone of Jake Wieneke. Wonder if we have a legitimate shot at him?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Who else does Welch have offers from besides Wyoming, NDSU and SDSU. It looks like a PWO from Minnesota. Looks like he could be a clone of Jake Wieneke. Wonder if we have a legitimate shot at him?
          I was late getting the update on him and a couple of others on the lists. Looks like Treyton has significant interest for some time. He's also apparently a good friend of Evan Hull.

WR - Treyton Welch, 6'3" 205, Buffalo, MN - HUDL
          Offers: Wyoming, Northern Michigan, NDSU, UNI, Western Illinois, Brown, Columbia, Augie

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            Not sure. Reimer, Johnson, and Darnell are all HUGE gets for us. Norblade is a solid PWO. GophorHole can talk more about their traits.

I'm worried about the fact that every Nebraska kid dreams about playing for the Huskers. Frost did that "Nebraska" day last year after he was hired and brought in all of the top in state kids and they got a bunch of verbals/flips from that. I'm interested to see if they try that again. Their season is over so it frees up the coaches to get in these schools and living rooms. It wouldn't shock me if we lost a couple but it would still be disappointing.
            I'd love to give an update on their traits, unfortunately, I never worked any of their games or had a chance to see them play. Unless you want to count watching Reimer play basketball last year. His skill set fits football better.

Mike Sautter with the Omaha World Herald still has our three NebraskaJacks committed to SDSU. Sautter did not include Chase Norblade in his story. Hope it holds true coming signing day.

It's also refreshing to not see any Nebraska preps committed to the Bison. They've had some big time talent come out of the Husker state in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

Mike Sautter with the Omaha World Herald still has our three NebraskaJacks committed to SDSU. Sautter did not include Chase Norblade in his story. Hope it holds true coming signing day.
              I DM’d Mike about Chase and he said that he only included scholarship athletes on the list.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

That was my suspicion too.

Comment

Matt Wedig: Illinois St Commit.
                  Skyler Myers: Wisconsin commit.
                  Zach Pelland: Colgate commit.
                  Christopher Reames: Iowa commit.

Comment

Thanks UWM/SDSU for the updates all season long!

Comment

Luke Reimer decommits to take a walk-on from Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Luke Reimer decommits to take a walk-on from Nebraska.
                        lame.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kellis Boatright, LB with an offer. Has an offer from MO State and some DivII schools. Assuming offer went out after Reimer news.
                          https://twitter.com/von_iv/status/10...705511936?s=21

Comment

I had a chance to work with one of our players that graduated last year so we naturally talked a little football. I asked him who the high powered recruits we had coming in. He didn't even hesitate and said "who cares, half of them are gonna quit and some of the ones that are supposed to be so good won't make it, us players don't pay any attention to it". While it's something for us fans to analyze it was interesting to get a players perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                              I had a chance to work with one of our players that graduated last year so we naturally talked a little football. I asked him who the high powered recruits we had coming in. He didn't even hesitate and said "who cares, half of them are gonna quit and some of the ones that are supposed to be so good won't make it, us players don't pay any attention to it". While it's something for us fans to analyze it was interesting to get a players perspective.
                              Love it. (The honesty.). So true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oliver Carras just flipped to Arizona State. I had wondered how committed he was to the Jacks as his level of interaction between the coaches, team, and future teammates on twitter was not much compared to the rest of the group.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X