X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Saying TC spoiled us is an understatement. I feel bad for whoever replaces him already. On the bright side, whoever proves themselves as the starter will have a hell of a team around them to support them. Just now on his chat Zimmer said Gibbs has taken some big strides, so who knows what is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will have to check Zimmer’s chat.

Comment

Doesn't appear Tyrece Frater has found a home yet. Would love to see him reconsider his decommitment.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Doesn't appear Tyrece Frater has found a home yet. Would love to see him reconsider his decommitment.
        I thought he signed with Holy Cross??

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
          I thought he signed with Holy Cross??
          Yep.
          https://twitter.com/HCrossFB/status/...ng%3Fpage%3D55

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
            I understand Nebraska kids wanting to be a Husker, it is religion there. HOWEVER give it a few years when these walk on's are not getting the opportunities to play. I suspect many transfers from Nebraska. Old Scotty is promising a lot right now, but taking a pile of walk on's every single year, kids that expected to play that don't are going to find new homes. I would suspect some will get cut as well, it isn't the days of Dr. Tom where you could have 200 kids on the roster.
            Based on very early returns, it sure would have been nice to hang onto Luke Reimer: Who's this No. 28!?
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
              Based on very early returns, it sure would have been nice to hang onto Luke Reimer: Who's this No. 28!?
              Thought the same thing. Dang. He would have been great to hang on too. Hurts to lose guys like Noah urbanek also.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Make that three really good NebraskaJacks LBs that we lost. Joey Johnson is in the mix for significant playing time with the Huskers as a redshirt freshman. Like Reimers, Johnson originally committed to the Jacks before taking a walk-on offer.
                Dan Jackson sure knows how to find talent!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                  Make that three really good NebraskaJacks LBs that we lost. Joey Johnson is in the mix for significant playing time with the Huskers as a redshirt freshman. Like Reimers, Johnson originally committed to the Jacks before taking a walk-on offer.
                  Dan Jackson sure knows how to find talent!
                  Dont forget seth benson to iowa.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    German commits to Colorado State.
                    German foreign exchange student Nouredin Nouili will start at left guard for Colorado State as a true freshman.

Comment

German foreign exchange student Nouredin Nouili will start at left guard for Colorado State as a true freshman.
                      Nouredin Nouili has put himself into the transfer portal.

Comment

Nouredin Nouili has put himself into the transfer portal.
                        Our coaching staff seemed to have a very positive relationship with him during the recruiting process a year ago. Hopefully that may pay off now.

Comment

Isaiah Stalbird would be a good get to add more depth to Dan Jackson's crew. Stalbird led the Huskers in special teams tackles as a redshirt freshman and has entered the transfer portal. He's from Kearney, NE and was a key reason they made the finals a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                            Isaiah Stalbird would be a good get to add more depth to Dan Jackson's crew. Stalbird led the Huskers in special teams tackles as a redshirt freshman and has entered the transfer portal. He's from Kearney, NE and was a key reason they made the finals a couple of years ago.
                            I was going to post this also....I think he would standout at the FCS level.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Our coaching staff seemed to have a very positive relationship with him during the recruiting process a year ago. Hopefully that may pay off now.
                              Jacks have reportedly been in contact and may have advantage over Huskers due to latter's glut of incoming OL

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                                I was going to post this also....I think he would standout at the FCS level.
                                Looks like another player Jacks were reportedly in contact with. His drive and grit are impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X