This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Hoping we are still in the running RB Evan Hull of Maple Grove. I believe NDSU is still hot after him, but he might be still waiting on a FBS offer. Also, DE Latrell Bible of Minneapolis. I see he now has offers from USD, UND, Wyoming and Air Force.

Comment

Another guy who did hold an offer from SDSU at one time is OL Nick Basten of East Ridge (Woodbury). Not sure what his status is? Receiver Chase Norblade of Papio South had an offer from us and a walk-on offer from Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        He must be talking scholarship kids. I'm guessing running back, defensive tackle, and wide receiver.
        Hopefully Mike Love will take the WR spot.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Hoping we are still in the running RB Evan Hull of Maple Grove. I believe NDSU is still hot after him, but he might be still waiting on a FBS offer. Also, DE Latrell Bible of Minneapolis. I see he now has offers from USD, UND, Wyoming and Air Force.
          I think Hull, Love, and Jared Depreist are all at the top of the "wish list." I think they are all waiting for P5 offers. Basten hasn't announced but I've heard from other verbals that he has verballed. He was part of the big group that visited earlier this season. I haven't put it out on Twitter or on the blog because he hasn't publicly announced it; similar to Mr. Canada Ethan Vibert.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Has anyone seen Tucker Kraft's senior highlight reel yet? He so much bigger and more athletic than everyone on the field that he looks like he's playing with/against a bunch of junior high kids.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8947730...d3b80b1c73f3ac
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Any news on whether Bailey Darnell will accept the PWO offer from Nebraska?

Comment

I live in Auburn. Want me to go ask him?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  I live in Auburn. Want me to go ask him?
                  Yes please.

Comment

I think it is certainly down to us and UNL. I don't think he has any interest in the crap that Craig Bohl is selling.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MarquiJohnson/st...381451264?s=19

Marqui Johnson Saguaro HS announced he has an offer

Best player I coached against this yr. He transferred from their rival school and was supposed to sit out all yr but appealed and only had to sit out first 5 games... Played kinda a hbrid RB/HB/slot role for them.....

Saguaro has 20 players with division 1 offers so it's they non 6A program in the state

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                        https://twitter.com/MarquiJohnson/st...381451264?s=19

Marqui Johnson Saguaro HS announced he has an offer

Best player I coached against this yr. He transferred from their rival school and was supposed to sit out all yr but appealed and only had to sit out first 5 games... Played kinda a hbrid RB/HB/slot role for them.....

Saguaro has 20 players with division 1 offers so it's they non 6A program in the state
                        Tape looks great. Good speed and a shifty, strong runner.

Comment

Norblade verbals per his Twitter account.

WR/CB - Chase Norblade, 6'2" 180, Papillion, NE (Papillion La Vista South) - HUDL

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Norblade verbals per his Twitter account.

WR/CB - Chase Norblade, 6'2" 180, Papillion, NE (Papillion La Vista South) - HUDL
                            Great pickup! Any other recruits attend the USD game? Noticed a kicker from Kearney.

Comment

Great pickup! Any other recruits attend the USD game? Noticed a kicker from Kearney.
                              A lot of 2020 hopefuls.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                A lot of 2020 hopefuls.
                                I also saw a lot of kids walking around with recruit lanyards on. All the ones I noticed were 2020 from what I could tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X