This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

I realize this article has NDSU bias, but I think the German Exchange student will end up at Colorado State if they offer scholarship money.https://247sports.com/college/north-...eek-128458204/

I get the impression SDSU has been eliminated. I am usually wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I realize this article has NDSU bias, but I think the German Exchange student will end up at Colorado State if they offer scholarship money.https://247sports.com/college/north-...eek-128458204/

I get the impression SDSU has been eliminated. I am usually wrong.
      It's either SDSU or CSU. KSU or Nebraska could come play spoiler before Wednesday.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Any other receivers on the radar?
        I think adding a 3rd receiver was luxury at this point. Plenty of good young talent already on the roster. Adding Oxendine would have been pretty great but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Hill and Campbell will be just sophomores next year. The coaches are very high on the Janke's who will be redshirt FR and Bauer and Dailey Jr. are both highly regarded as incoming freshmen. However, this young group will need to be ready as Jacob Brown and Adam Anderson graduate and IF he can play, Marquise Lewis will also graduate.

It wouldn't shock me if they held the scholarship until after spring ball to look at a possible transfer difference maker like Brandon Snyder.

Comment

Probably got lost in the shuffle of the Super Bowl yesterday but the Jacks added an OLB prospect in Graham Spalding, 6'1, 195- Winter Park, FL. Lake Howell High School. Spalding also held an offer from Navy and D2 schools in Florida.

HUDL: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5602423...a676071c26170e
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/graham_spalding/...271844864?s=20

Unless Nouri commits to SDSU, I expect the Jacks to be done until after spring ball and added a piece that can help an area of weakness.

Comment

Harris verbals to Iowa.

CB/Safety - Jermari Harris***, 6'1" 175, Lombard, IL - HUDL
            Offers: Ball State, UND, UNI, USD, NDSU, Southern Illinois, Indiana State, Eastern Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              Probably got lost in the shuffle of the Super Bowl yesterday but the Jacks added an OLB prospect in Graham Spalding, 6'1, 195- Winter Park, FL. Lake Howell High School. Spalding also held an offer from Navy and D2 schools in Florida.

HUDL: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5602423...a676071c26170e
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/graham_spalding/...271844864?s=20

Unless Nouri commits to SDSU, I expect the Jacks to be done until after spring ball and added a piece that can help an area of weakness.
              Is it just a coincidence that the Jacks got three commitments from Florida in such a short period of time, or did the coaching staff put extra effort into recruiting that area ? We have a few (5) Floridians on the current roster spread over 5 classes, but I cannot recall this many in one class.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                It's either SDSU or CSU. KSU or Nebraska could come play spoiler before Wednesday.
                German commits to Colorado State.

Comment

Kyle Atkinson,Jr. , who had a number of FCS and FBS offers, accepts a track scholarship to Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    German commits to Colorado State.
                    I was hoping I was dead wrong on this one, but he seemed to catch on to the American system of value very quickly. I am sure he will enjoy his stay in Fort Collins.

Comment

Signing Day today?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        Signing Day today?
                        Yes w/ coaches going to Shennanigans in Sioux Falls Wednesday night. Put on by Sioux Empire Staters.

Comment

Oxendine signs w/ Tenn-Martin.

WR - Darian Oxendine, 5'10" 170, Jacksonville, FL (Mandarin) - HUDL
                          Offers: Western Ill, Bethune Cookman, Tenn-Martin, West Florida

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Oxendine signs w/ Tenn-Martin.

WR - Darian Oxendine, 5'10" 170, Jacksonville, FL (Mandarin) - HUDL
                            Offers: Western Ill, Bethune Cookman, Tenn-Martin, West Florida

Still waiting on Wilson, Frater and Blakeley.... Wilson signs this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                              Still waiting on Wilson, Frater and Blakeley.... Wilson signs this afternoon.
                              Blakeley in.

Comment

Marqui Johnson signs with Sacramento St. the Idaho tweet must have been an offer not a commitment.

Comment

Working...
                                X