X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Lineman from Germany/Nebraska committed today. The first block on his hudl is amazing.
    Did he commit??? I'm only thinking he's here on his Official visit. That's all I've gathered from the tweets of Eck and Jackson.

Comment

Lineman from Germany/Nebraska committed today. The first block on his hudl is amazing.
      I don't think this is accurate.

Comment

Terrell Hayward commits to NAU according to his twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          I don't think this is accurate.
          I would agree with you. German exchange student from Nebraska visited SDSU. Next visit is NDSU and he just picked up an offer from Colorado State.
          Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-27-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            I would agree with you. German exchange student from Nebraska visited SDSU. Next visit is NDSU and he just picked up an offer from Colorado State.
            my bad. Their tweets made it seem like a commit with all the German celebration gifs.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

my bad. Their tweets made it seem like a commit with all the German celebration gifs.
              That was my first thought as well but when the athlete didn’t make an announcement via Twitter it was puzzling. Still a possibility it will be correct.

Comment

Clyde Price verbals to Kansas St.

LB/RB - Clyde Price, 6'0" 210, North Kansas City, MO (Northtown) - HUDL
                Offers: Kent State, USD, Illinois State, Western Illinois

Comment

Rankings for the top 2019 MVFC recruits https://herosports.com/fcs/recruitin...ence-mvfc-ajaj According to this, Devin Blakley is our highest ranked recruit, and the Jacks top 4 recruits are all from Illinois.

Comment

Evan Hull to Northwestern per his twitter.

Comment

Williams verbals to Missouri St.

DE - Jalen Williams, 6'4" 225, Shawnee Mission, KS (Bishop Miege) - HUDL
                      Offers: Army, Navy, Air Force, Indiana State, UND, Missouri State

Comment

Is Darian Oxendine making an official visit?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          Is Darian Oxendine making an official visit?
                          yes.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            yes.
                            Hopefully not this week !

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Hopefully not this week !
                              Oxendine and another Floridian are visiting this weekend. Don’t want to say who.

A couple guys let me know they have verballed, again don’t want to say who. They’ll announce soon. One could come next week.

Nouri let me know Kansas St is starting to talk to him. Could be the former NDSU coaches just f-ing with us. Taking his official to Colorado State this weekend. I feel good about it as long as KSU doesn’t offer.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Oxendine and another Floridian are visiting this weekend. Don’t want to say who.

A couple guys let me know they have verballed, again don’t want to say who. They’ll announce soon. One could come next week.

Nouri let me know Kansas St is starting to talk to him. Could be the former NDSU coaches just f-ing with us. Taking his official to Colorado State this weekend. I feel good about it as long as KSU doesn’t offer.
                                Nothing like showing off our beastly cold weather. They get a chance to take it or leave it if you are from Florida. I still remember a bunch from Arizona visiting in January, seems like Jimmy Rogers was one of them. Honesty is the best policy so they say.

Comment

Working...
                                X