X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Great pickup! Any other recruits attend the USD game? Noticed a kicker from Kearney.
    There were a lot of in-state recruits that I saw at the game.

2019:

Carter Slykhuis, WR/CB, Tea Area

2020:

Aaron Kusler, LB, Roosevelt

Adam Kusler, LB, Roosevelt

Caleb Dwyer, DL, Roosevelt

Jett Lamb, OG/DL, Sully Buttes

Will Washenberger, OL, O'Gorman

Liam Sorensen, OL, O'Gorman

2021:

Tyler Feldkamp, WR, Roosevelt

Joey Hughes, CB, Roosevelt

Comment

Great pickup! Any other recruits attend the USD game? Noticed a kicker from Kearney.
      Ethan Vibert, Jordan Gandy, Payton Madison, Jocquet Jiles and Chase Norblade. I think Jiles could be a backup plan in case Evan Hull doesn't work out. However, getting any RB to commit with Strong and Wilson in the fold for the next three years is going to be challenging.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
        There were a lot of in-state recruits that I saw at the game.

2019:

Carter Slykhuis, WR/CB, Tea Area

2020:

Aaron Kusler, LB, Roosevelt

Adam Kusler, LB, Roosevelt

Caleb Dwyer, DL, Roosevelt

Jett Lamb, OG/DL, Sully Buttes

Will Washenberger, OL, O'Gorman

Liam Sorensen, OL, O'Gorman

2021:

Tyler Feldkamp, WR, Roosevelt

Joey Hughes, CB, Roosevelt
        Have to imagine all of those in state recruits came away impressed with the continued superiority over USD and the facilities regardless of the cold conditions!

Comment

Have to imagine all of those in state recruits came away impressed with the continued superiority over USD and the facilities regardless of the cold conditions!
          I feel like there was a strategy behind bringing in state recruits to this specific game for some reason lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Any update on remaining scholarships. Penning, Hull, DePriest, Basten, Jiles. Perhaps we are full at Offensive lineman slots?

Comment

Michael Love is another one at receiver. Seems his stock continues to rise.

Comment

Any update on remaining scholarships. Penning, Hull, DePriest, Basten, Jiles. Perhaps we are full at Offensive lineman slots?
                Basten is in. Offensive line is full with Vibert, Donald, Westendorf, Basten, Beerntsen, and Beck.

Nothing new on Hull and DePriest. I imagine it might be a tough sell getting a RB to Brookings right now with both Wilson and Strong around for 3 more years.

I feel like DePriest will wait for the spring signing period and hope that someone in the Big 10 comes calling.

Wide Receiver targets are Michael Love, Marqui Johnson, and Treyton Welch. I think we are out on Welch but feel good about Love and Johnson. Unless a Big 10 or Notre Dame come calling I think we have Love. Wouldn't surprise me if Welch and Hull end up at Wyoming together. Bohl has really been dipping into Minnesota with recent pickups of Latrell Bible and Devonne Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  Basten is in. Offensive line is full with Vibert, Donald, Westendorf, Basten, Beerntsen, and Beck.

Nothing new on Hull and DePriest. I imagine it might be a tough sell getting a RB to Brookings right now with both Wilson and Strong around for 3 more years.

I feel like DePriest will wait for the spring signing period and hope that someone in the Big 10 comes calling.

Wide Receiver targets are Michael Love, Marqui Johnson, and Treyton Welch. I think we are out on Welch but feel good about Love and Johnson. Unless a Big 10 or Notre Dame come calling I think we have Love. Wouldn't surprise me if Welch and Hull end up at Wyoming together. Bohl has really been dipping into Minnesota with recent pickups of Latrell Bible and Devonne Harris.
                  Good stuff! Do you think we will lose any of our Nebraska Jack's verbals to PWO to Nebraska?

Comment

Good stuff! Do you think we will lose any of our Nebraska Jack's verbals to PWO to Nebraska?
                    Not sure. Reimer, Johnson, and Darnell are all HUGE gets for us. Norblade is a solid PWO. GophorHole can talk more about their traits.

I'm worried about the fact that every Nebraska kid dreams about playing for the Huskers. Frost did that "Nebraska" day last year after he was hired and brought in all of the top in state kids and they got a bunch of verbals/flips from that. I'm interested to see if they try that again. Their season is over so it frees up the coaches to get in these schools and living rooms. It wouldn't shock me if we lost a couple but it would still be disappointing.

Comment

Great story on WR target Marqui Johnson https://www.facebook.com/CameronCox1...4994784463351/
                      He would be an outstanding get for us. Obviously his size is holding him back from FBS offers (similar to Love) but Coach Eidsness has shown how creative he can be with this type of player. Adding Love and Johnson would be HUGE as they have uncommon speed and athleticism.

Comment

Great story on WR target Marqui Johnson https://www.facebook.com/CameronCox1...4994784463351/
                        He would be an outstanding get for us. Obviously his size is holding him back from FBS offers (similar to Love) but Coach Eidsness has shown how creative he can be with this type of player. Adding Love and Johnson would be HUGE as they have uncommon speed and athleticism.
                        That is an excellent story. Seems like a perfect type of kid for SDSU, I hope we can land him!

Comment

So Stig and Lujan made a visit to Maple Grove. Interesting... I'm guessing this wouldn't have happened if we were playing anyone else besides Duquesne. Maybe we still have a chance on Hull.

https://twitter.com/dana_castonguay/...86376533348352

In other running back news, it sure looks like NDSU is going to flip Missouri State rb commit Ontario Russel. He had "MSU Commit" in his profile yesterday before the visit and now it is gone. If Russell flips and with the Bison already having two other RB commits, I assume Hull would no longer have an offer on the table from NDSU.
                          https://twitter.com/ontario_russell/...86307174883333

Comment

You inspired me so I wrote a blog. https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...wish-list.html
                            Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 11-27-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Marqui Johnson now gets an offer from FBS New Mexico State.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Marqui Johnson now gets an offer from FBS New Mexico State.
                                Lobos an independent this season. Not sure where their future lies. There are 5 teams in FBS that have a lower Sagarin rating. Not much of a view from down there.

Comment

Working...
                                X