Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2019 Recruiting List

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    Offers:

Baily Darnell, 6'1" 180 lbs RB/OLB out of Auburn, NE.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9807405/Baily-Darnell

]
    Baily had an awesome day on Monday, tested very well, and showed up in the 1 on 1's. He's a player to watch. There are a handful of players who hold offers that didn't perform well on Monday so it will be interesting to see how that shakes out. For the local quarterbacks, I thought Jaden Johanson (SF Washington) had a better day then Karst Hunter (Miller). I was really impressed with 2020 prospect Brady Dannenbring from Roosevelt. There were a few receiver prospects that I really liked and I thought Mitchell Goodbary a tight end from Sioux Falls Christian had a really good day.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Baily had an awesome day on Monday, tested very well, and showed up in the 1 on 1's. He's a player to watch. There are a handful of players who hold offers that didn't perform well on Monday so it will be interesting to see how that shakes out. For the local quarterbacks, I thought Jaden Johanson (SF Washington) had a better day then Karst Hunter (Miller). I was really impressed with 2020 prospect Brady Dannenbring from Roosevelt. There were a few receiver prospects that I really liked and I thought Mitchell Goodbary a tight end from Sioux Falls Christian had a really good day.
    Great info. Thanks.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright