This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Curious where Latrell Bible DE out of Msp and Bo Donald OL out of Kimball will commit too.

Comment

Karst Hunter and Jharett Bloomenrader out of Miller commit to Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
        Karst Hunter and Jharett Bloomenrader out of Miller commit to Jacks.
        These are both big time PWO gets. Both had offers from most of the NSIC schools. It’s important that we continue to add these type of players to the roster keeping the best in South Dakota at State.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

After looking at some box scores last night, I wonder if SDSU is recruiting Lynden Williams (possibly related to Larenzo?) from Wolsey-Wessington. He had 210 yards on only 6 carries, as #3 WW beat #2 Miller 50-0. His athleticism really jumped out to me while watching some of the highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
            After looking at some box scores last night, I wonder if SDSU is recruiting Lynden Williams (possibly related to Larenzo?) from Wolsey-Wessington. He had 210 yards on only 6 carries, as #3 WW beat #2 Miller 50-0. His athleticism really jumped out to me while watching some of the highlights.
            Larenzo’s brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
              Am I the only one concerned that two of our offensive commits got shut out in 9 man football?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                Am I the only one concerned that two of our offensive commits got shut out in 9 man football?

I am now.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

That's a concerning stat, but without seeing any of the game it's hard to know whether the concern is warranted or not.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    That's a concerning stat, but without seeing any of the game it's hard to know whether the concern is warranted or not.
                    I think Zim said it best...the 17th of august is too early for HS FB. No concern here, Those 2 are 2/9 of the team. If M/H/H consistently scores less than 10 points a game all season then I'd may show concern. I've only ever seen 1 player impact the 9 man game almost solely by himself...Chad Greenway. Karst and Jharret will be fine...sometimes it's just not your game...the Jacks have had games like that too.(rough games, not shutout)

Comment

Not as concerned as I am about how awful SD HS football is. When you have 18 classifications for football one top-5 ranked team shouldn't blow out another like this. I don't care how many future college players there are on either team or how early in the season this contest was played. Football is an absolute joke in this state.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        Not as concerned as I am about how awful SD HS football is. When you have 18 classifications for football one top-5 ranked team shouldn't blow out another like this. I don't care how many future college players there are on either team or how early in the season this contest was played. Football is an absolute joke in this state.
                        This here.

Comment

And yet the state is far more in love with their high school games than FCS games. It will forever baffle me.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                            This here.
                            Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              Couldn't agree more.
                              I will pile on here too with agreement. Next season, a return to six man? Why not play arena football while we are at it. Some of these struggling small communities have large grain buildings which would work for arena football.

Comment

But the small towns can't compete with the bigger towns... Isn't that what was said when they screwed up the State Basketball tournaments by splitting into 3 divisions? A state the size of South Dakota should have three FB divisions (11A, 11B, 9 man) and two basketball divisions (A, B). Don't even get me started on 6 man FB. We have it on the Eastern Plains of Colorado and it is a joke. They may as well be playing flag football.

If you can't field a 9 man FB team you should be in a coop or your school needs to think about consolidation.

Comment

Working...
                                X