Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting List

Default Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    Offers:

Baily Darnell, 6'1" 180 lbs RB/OLB out of Auburn, NE.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/9807405/Baily-Darnell

]
    Baily had an awesome day on Monday, tested very well, and showed up in the 1 on 1's. He's a player to watch. There are a handful of players who hold offers that didn't perform well on Monday so it will be interesting to see how that shakes out. For the local quarterbacks, I thought Jaden Johanson (SF Washington) had a better day then Karst Hunter (Miller). I was really impressed with 2020 prospect Brady Dannenbring from Roosevelt. There were a few receiver prospects that I really liked and I thought Mitchell Goodbary a tight end from Sioux Falls Christian had a really good day.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Baily had an awesome day on Monday, tested very well, and showed up in the 1 on 1's. He's a player to watch. There are a handful of players who hold offers that didn't perform well on Monday so it will be interesting to see how that shakes out. For the local quarterbacks, I thought Jaden Johanson (SF Washington) had a better day then Karst Hunter (Miller). I was really impressed with 2020 prospect Brady Dannenbring from Roosevelt. There were a few receiver prospects that I really liked and I thought Mitchell Goodbary a tight end from Sioux Falls Christian had a really good day.
    Great info. Thanks.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Logan Zschernitz OL who held an offer from SDSU commits to Northern Illinois today. Really stinks as he was the best offensive lineman at the prospect camp last week.
    https://twitter.com/LoganZschernitz/...33586290659328

- Steven Wright

Zach Bowers commits to Hawaii.

Got our first 2019 verbal commit!

Tucker Kraft, 6'5" 220 lbs TE out of Timber Lake, SD.
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/8947730/Tucker-Kraft
    - Steven Wright

Looks like a really good athlete for his size and moves well in open space. Kind of surprising that he plays RB at 6'5 220, but it's not unusual for 9 man teams to put their best athlete at RB or QB. He looks like a kid that could greatly benefit from a college strength and conditioning program! Looks like Tucker was receiving some interest from UND and NDSU, as well as some of the local D2 schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Project-Badass View Post
    Looks like a really good athlete for his size and moves well in open space. Kind of surprising that he plays RB at 6'5 220, but it's not unusual for 9 man teams to put their best athlete at RB or QB. He looks like a kid that could greatly benefit from a college strength and conditioning program! Looks like Tucker was receiving some interest from UND and NDSU, as well as some of the local D2 schools.
    Qualified for the state track meet in both discuss and 300m hurdles (placed 8th). Also plays basketball.
    Ran a 4.97 40 at the SDSU prospect camp and had a blazing 4.43 pro agility drill which is really good for a kid his size. You're right, a college lifting program will really help him out!

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Qualified for the state track meet in both discuss and 300m hurdles (placed 8th). Also plays basketball.
    Ran a 4.97 40 at the SDSU prospect camp and had a blazing 4.43 pro agility drill which is really good for a kid his size. You're right, a college lifting program will really help him out!
    Very good raw talent