Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Spring Football

Default Re: 2017 Spring Football

Here's a link to the offensive spring report, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLAgVYM-7Qc. I like what I see out of so many here but Ogunrinde in particular stood out. He looked extremely quick and shifty, especially at his size. Looking forward to the game Saturday morning.

This could be an exciting offensive year. I really like the WR group as well along with the RBs. It's too bad the clip didn't given any "love" to the big guys up front where games are won or lost.

Two days until the spring game.

We will be in Brookings for the 10am kickoff.

Excited to see what the boys have accomplished since last fall (technically, early winter).

Really interested in seeing what the D can do against our juggernaut O and who steps up in the run game.

Obviously, would like to see everyone come out of the spring healthy going into summer workouts.

Does anyone know if there is an admission fee to the game? Is this one of the deals where we bring a canned good for the food pantry or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BitsTD View Post
    Two days until the spring game.

We will be in Brookings for the 10am kickoff.

Excited to see what the boys have accomplished since last fall (technically, early winter).

Really interested in seeing what the D can do against our juggernaut O and who steps up in the run game.

Obviously, would like to see everyone come out of the spring healthy going into summer workouts.

Does anyone know if there is an admission fee to the game? Is this one of the deals where we bring a canned good for the food pantry or something?
    If it's anything like the past games, you should be able to just show up and walk in.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

It's free admission.

Zim article today.
    https://t.co/qs0j1CnBWC

Jake Harms, LB, has had to call it quits. Injuries have done him in.

Zim's article says that the game is at the Dana. Hasn't it been in the SJAC in years past?
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by propar80 View Post
    Zim's article says that the game is at the Dana. Hasn't it been in the SJAC in years past?
    Yes.Past 2 years in SJAC due to construction of the Dana. I would assume they will try to hold it at the Dana from here on out and if the weather is bad they can move it indoors.

If you are making the trip to Brookings note the construction on 6th street and I-29 132 off ramps. It is a mess on that side from Swiftel to Perkins on 22nd avenue. Best to take exit 133 or 127 and avoid it all together. Also note there is a fair amount of road construction between Brookings and Sioux Falls. Should be a great morning for football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    If you are making the trip to Brookings note the construction on 6th street and I-29 132 off ramps. It is a mess on that side from Swiftel to Perkins on 22nd avenue. Best to take exit 133 or 127 and avoid it all together. Also note there is a fair amount of road construction between Brookings and Sioux Falls. Should be a great morning for football.
    Thanks for the heads up Jackedforlife, should be a nice day to watch some football.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    I would concur on this being a resident of Brookings. Avoid 6th street at all costs this summer. In 2 weeks after SDSU is done with the spring semester then the intersection of 22nd Ave. and 6th St. (by Perkins) is getting shut down and tore up. The contractor has 75 days to get that part of the project done so it is complete before the SDSU kids come back in late August. Using the bypass is recommended unless you need to get to a business near the main interstate exit (132).

This project will be a mess for quite a while. Both bridges crossing the interstate are coming out to be replaced by 1 large bridge with 5 lanes. The west bound bridge is already gone. Some of the project will spill into next spring/summer (2018).