2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

What are the chances that some of the injuries result in medical redshirts? Miller, Mieras, etc?
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
      What are the chances that some of the injuries result in medical redshirts? Miller, Mieras, etc?
      It's been reported they are applying for one for Macy. Not sure about Mieras. Has she already used one? Seems she's been hurt a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        It's been reported they are applying for one for Macy. Not sure about Mieras. Has she already used one? Seems she's been hurt a lot.
        Mieras hadn't taken a redshirt prior to this year so she can/will take this year as a redshirt.

Comment

Since miller played, she has to go for a medical redshirt, but Mieras didn't play all year so can just count as a redshirt year.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Since miller played, she has to go for a medical redshirt, but Mieras didn't play all year so can just count as a redshirt year.
            Mieras had a medical issue which could come into play if she ever had another similar injury which would give consideration for 6 years to play 4. There is exemptions for a second redshirt with 2 injury related redshirts such as Gabby Boever.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Mieras had a medical issue which could come into play if she ever had another similar injury which would give consideration for 6 years to play 4. There is exemptions for a second redshirt with 2 injury related redshirts such as Gabby Boever.
              I know. it gets confusing. That's why I just ask Terry about how it will work out.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                I know. it gets confusing. That's why I just ask Terry about how it will work out.
                ROFL! Had a short convo with TV at the tournament, now I really wish I would've remembered to ask him if Cody Larson can get another year!
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  ROFL! Had a short convo with TV at the tournament, now I really wish I would've remembered to ask him if Cody Larson can get another year!
                  Maybe he could get a year on the women's team for the last year!!
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                  X