Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

Default 2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

The Buffs(16-15) have been playing better at the end of the season for first year Coach JR Payne. She has more than double the wins this year compared to last year. They have decent size for the starting lineup. There are several sophomores in the meat of the Buffs lineup. One senior starts and another gets about 10 minutes. The main reserves are guards. The Pac 12 should have Colorado hardened for a physical game and some of the noise in Frost. The winner of this game has the next shot at Iowa Hawkeyes. Sunday afternoon and great weather should bring a good crowd to Brookings. Midco is the source of the TV site. The Jackrabbits should be able to get some transition game going against Colorado and earn a rematch with Iowa. Go Jacks!!

Default Re: 2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

Quote Originally Posted by OldHare View Post
    The Buffs(16-15) have been playing better at the end of the season for first year Coach JR Payne. She has more than double the wins this year compared to last year. They have decent size for the starting lineup. There are several sophomores in the meat of the Buffs lineup. One senior starts and another gets about 10 minutes. The main reserves are guards. The Pac 12 should have Colorado hardened for a physical game and some of the noise in Frost. The winner of this game has the next shot at Iowa Hawkeyes. Sunday afternoon and great weather should bring a good crowd to Brookings. Midco is the source of the TV site. The Jackrabbits should be able to get some transition game going against Colorado and earn a rematch with Iowa. Go Jacks!!

They were 5-13 in the PAC 12 but looked like they were in most games.

Default Re: 2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

It helps to play in a tough conference to learn to play tough for all 40 min and you can learn to play your best by playing against,maybe, more talented individuals.That said, I don't think it's enough to have done that vs the Jacks,look at last yr at Stanford,we've shown perennially we can compete and win playing at that level too. We've been playing well in the WNIT so far, and if we continue to,we'll be really tough for anyone to beat.Got to treat each team that steps in the way of completing your goal as an obstable that must be conquered to get one step closer to achieving your ultimate goal.Time to continue to strive to be the best.Granted at times it can be a tough,arduous journey,but that's what makes completing it so sweet at the end and you look back with great satisfaction to what you've accomplished .The memories will last a lifetime. Go Jacks
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-19-2017 at 10:34 AM.
    "striving to make SDSUFans.com a better place"..... aka "Homer Rabbit"

"AiNt NO fuN wHeN the Rabbit gOt tHe GuN "

“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
    Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    They were 5-13 in the PAC 12 but looked like they were in most games.
    That also means that they had a favorable OOC record of 11-2. The big win was early against a rated Kentucky(22-10). Also, they handled the Bison early by 17. I am not sure where the SOS might land, but it is not a real difficult schedule OOC.

(Kentucky has 3 losses to the SC Gamecocks. That is a good win)

My mistake. Game on gojacks.com
    Holy nutmeg!

I am watching on gojacks, but the volume is very low. Anyone else have this problem
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Default 2017 WNIT Game 2: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Colorado(wannabee bison)Buffaloes

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalJack View Post
    I am watching on gojacks, but the volume is very low. Anyone else have this problem
    That happened several times this year. Someone needs to let them know and they fix it. If it was a men's game, a tweet to Tyler M would do it ( I've done that several times). Not sure who to contact for the women's game. Someone with the radio. I'm watching on Midco so you're on your own!

2 blown layups(4 pts)....settle down.....rushing simple things

“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
    Alan Greenspan

Game also on Midco SN ,if you have it......and TV ch26 on Midco

Alan Greenspan