This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Rosters

Just a soph, great quickness and agility, athletic, good height. Good qualities for a PF. Looking good for years to come for Jackrabbit WBB.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      Just a soph, great quickness and agility, athletic, good height. Good qualities for a PF. Looking good for years to come for Jackrabbit WBB.
      From Johnston, IA. I wonder if she is related to Jerome Nesheim who coached (and may still coach) at Clark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I have no knowledge of her family members,so sorry, can't confirm if she is related to coach Nesheim from Clark or not.Maybe someone else can shed some light on that for you.

Comment

SDSU offers Emma Ronsiek. Class of 2020, 5-11 guard from OGorman. She also has offers from USD(1st offer) and NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            From Johnston, IA. I wonder if she is related to Jerome Nesheim who coached (and may still coach) at Clark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I asked... he said "no, as far as he knows."
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              I would be surprised to see all three of Thompson, Stevens and Larson in the starting line-up. To me, they are all 4/5 type players, and I expect them to make up a nice three player rotation for those two positions. Tracy and Selland (and maybe Irwin) seem to be ideal SF's, similar to what Waytashek provided. AJ has shown in the past that he will start freshmen if warranted, and I would expect to see Selland doing that at some point in the season.
              I was re-reading threads and I agree,Selland especially fits the Waytashek mold,great shooter,mobile with good handles,can drive and penetrate to the hoop,but mostly a great passer like Waytashek was.Irwin seems like she's another like Sellend and Waytashek,and I think Tracy will vastly improve and assert herself and also become a great all around player.maybe another star, for the Jacks.Can't wait to see this team in action coming up soon,the times fast approaching for us fans to sit back and experience another great WBB season it would seem with all the great players who will all undoubtedly make this another season to remember fondly.We'll more than likely have a loaded bench with great players who will more than likely come in and contribute and make us an even more formidable team for our opponents to have to deal with.Can't wait for both MBB and WBB seasons to start,and a very good football season too,should be fun.Can't get any better than this!
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 08-05-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Interesting to note that Madison Gueberts sister, Macy (class of '19) has committed to USD.
                SDSU does have 2 commits for the class of '19. Wonder how hard AJ was recruiting her...
                Last edited by SanDakotaState; 11-07-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  Interesting to note that Madison Gueberts sister, Macy (class of '19) has committed to USD.
                  SDSU does has 2 commits for the class of '19. Wonder how hard AJ was recruiting her...
                  Could also be that she wanted to forge her own path. Sometimes younger siblings want to do their own thing. By the time Madison is done she could leave some pretty heft expectations.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I did this with the boys already, but here's an update on how some future Jacks women are doing this season.

Addison Hirschman: 6'2 F - 18.8 PPG, 55.6% shooting, 80.8% FT, 6.4 RPG, 2 APG

Lauren Rongisch: 5'7 G - No stats listed. Found out she tore an ACL for the third time last season, so she could be sitting out this year too.

Jordan Ferrand: 6'2 F - 7.7 PPG

Sydney Stapelton: 5'10 F - 10.8 PPG

Paiton Burckhard: 6'0 F - 24.4 PPG, 10.1 RPG

Tori Nelson: 6'0 F - 19.2 PPG

Regan Nesheim: 6'0 F - 11.2 PPG on 56.6% shooting, 6.8 RPG, 2.5 STLPG

Madysen Vlastuin: 6'0 G/F - 15.1 PPG, 13.1 RPG (3 missing games)

Emily Herzberg: 5'11 G/F - 10.5 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 3.7 AP, 3.2 STLPG

Comment

Offer out to 6'1 2020 G/F Morgan Hansen from Sioux Falls Lincoln. Averaged 15 points and nearly 7 rebounds a game. Has offers from Omaha and NDSU as well.

https://twitter.com/sdattack/status/982460612440678400

Comment

According to her Instagram bio it looks like Sydney Tracy is transferring to Pittsburg State in Kansas. I began to wonder when she wasn't show in the scholarship banquet photo with the rest of the team. Good luck at the next stop, Sydney!
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          According to her Instagram bio it looks like Sydney Tracy is transferring to Pittsburg State in Kansas. I began to wonder when she wasn't show in the scholarship banquet photo with the rest of the team. Good luck at the next stop, Sydney!
                          At this time of the year, AJ probably banks the schollie for next year's class ?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            The way last season went I would say it is a win/win for both sides. Good Luck to Sydney.

Comment

First 2022 offer out to 6'1 Brooklyn Meyer of West Lyon and SD Attack. https://twitter.com/sdattack/status/989673862936834049

Comment

From what I've seen on Twitter we have a new 2020 commitment.

Maddie Mock - 6-0 F, Johnston HS (IA-2020)

https://twitter.com/maddie_mock/status/997289202906746880

Comment

Working...
                                X