This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Rosters

If you notice the followers on the Twitter, you will notice some Coyotes lurking there and they may be ready to offer as well.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Doesn't look to be an explosive athlete, but has very good body control. Also, appears to have a little Megan Waytashek arch on her shots!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
        Doesn't look to be an explosive athlete, but has very good body control. Also, appears to have a little Megan Waytashek arch on her shots!
        The thing that jumped out at me was her freshman year she shot 41.4% from beyond the arch,as well as 84.8% FT percetage. Definately Jackrabbit kind of stats.

Comment

Another player that could be on the radar....
          http://www.hudl.com/profile/10392630/Anna-Lutz
          https://twitter.com/alutz04?lang=en
          https://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...977/400513002/
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://twitter.com/Nikbeavkoenig
            http://www.hudl.com/profile/10288653/Anaya-Barney

Congrats to Iowa Martin Brothers @MartinBroLadies 2021 Elite Anaya Barney @Anayaa_Barney on her offer from South Dakota State! #GoJackRabbitspic.twitter.com/oqdUxtxNy2

Comment

Mesa Byom from Melrose-Mindoro, Wisconsin commits to SDSU. https://twitter.com/mesab_12/status/1047837340360695809

Teammates with Emily Herzberg who is also a 2020 commit.

Small world update... Melrose-Mindoro is a pretty small school but it is where my dad graduated from and I have a cousin who is a grade below Emily and Mesa. They have been sending me updates on both Mesa and Emily's seasons for nearly every sport. Both are very athletic and stand out in multiple sports. I believe Emily is a national champion equestrian athlete.
              Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 10-04-2018, 10:24 AM.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Mesa Byom from Melrose-Mindoro, Wisconsin commits to SDSU. https://twitter.com/mesab_12/status/1047837340360695809

Teammates with Emily Herzberg who is also a 2020 commit.

Small world update... Melrose-Mindoro is a pretty small school but it is where my dad graduated from and I have a cousin who is a great below Emily and Mesa. They have been sending me updates on both Mesa and Emily's seasons for nearly every sport. Both are very athletic and stand out in multiple sports. I believe Emily is a national champion equestrian athlete.
                I wonder if us having an equestrian program helped recruit her, I know Mariah Clarin had horses too and liked to ride. Basketball and equestrian run at the same time, or she could of been a two sport athlete here too , possibly. Also really nice Emily and Mesa will remain together playing the sport they love.
                Last edited by jackdaniel; 10-04-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  She's going to be a very good player, a lttle bit Paige Bueckersish, although different positions played, passes really well, great awareness all the time,good ball handling, good shooter, might end up as a better defender than Bueckers, still pretty young yet (soph?). Very good offer.

Comment

I like the way our roster stays a little on the full side ,means we have some appeal, hope we get even more appeal after this year.

Comment

Class of 2021 visit
                      Laura Nickel‏ @lnickel23 16h16 hours ago More

Thanks @Coach_AJ, @CoachThielbar, @MikeJewett1, and @MeganLueck1 for the great visit! Can’t wait to watch the jackrabbits this season!

Comment

I watched her highlight vid, great heads up awareness, doesn't let the opposition get by playing poor defense, good work ethic shows, she'd make a great contribution to any team she chooses to attend, she should have a great soph year. A real playmaker, when you have a great playmaker at each position, one of them should get a great opportunity to score on almost every possession by utilizing teamwork, she fits right in to that philosophy and would make a good Jackrabbit. Go Jacks!

Comment

Madysen Vlastuin has been named the SD Gatorade Player of the Year. She is currently playing for 3rd place at the State A Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                            Madysen Vlastuin has been named the SD Gatorade Player of the Year. She is currently playing for 3rd place at the State A Tournament.

I realize MV is probably only 16-17 years old. But from the long range shot on PBS she looks like she has a college level type of a body. Then they get a head shot and she looks like a little kid! I only got to watch the last few minutes but it looks like she can shoot! She has the makings to be a great Jack in a year and a half!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                              I realize MV is probably only 16-17 years old. But from the long range shot on PBS she looks like she has a college level type of a body. Then they get a head shot and she looks like a little kid! I only got to watch the last few minutes but it looks like she can shoot! She has the makings to be a great Jack in a year and a half!
                              She's a pretty lethal shooter from mid-range. Too bad we couldn't manage to snag Emma Ronsiek too, as I think she may be the best player in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                                granted, i've only watched her tournament games. does she ever show any emotion?

Comment

Working...
                                X