Lindsey Theuninck- G (redshirt)
    Addison Hirschman: 6'2 F
    Lauren Rongisch: 5'7 G
    Jordan Ferrand: 6'2 F
    Sydney Stapelton: 5'10 G
    Paiton Burckhard: 6'0 F

Freshman
    Tori Nelson: 6'0 G/F - 19.2 PPG
    Regan Nesheim: 6'0 F - 11.2 PPG on 56.6% shooting, 6.8 RPG, 2.5 STLPG (redshirting)
    Kallie Theisen - F

Madysen Vlastuin | Forward | 6-1 | Lennox, S.D. | Lennox High School
    Emily Herzberg | Guard | 6-0 | Melrose, Wis. | Melrose-Mindoro High School

Mesa Byom | Forward | 6-2 |Melrose, Wis. | Melrose-Mindoro High School

Alexis Markowski - verbal

offer out to 6'1 Brooklyn Meyer of West Lyon

Hilary Behrens, a 5'11 guard from Brandon Valley - offer
    Last edited by RabbitTimes3; 02-23-2020, 09:24 AM.

Re: Future Roosters

Originally posted by RabbitTimes3 View Post
    I hope we can make this a sticky post. l like to see where we are on roster situation. Would also like to see 2019 & 2020 recruits be sticky. Can someone make that happen? Thanks

Here is what I have been able to determine.

For 2017-2018

Seniors
    Tiffaney Flaata- C
    Alexis Alexander- G
    Ellie Thompson- F
    Chynna Stevens-F

Juniors
    Macy Miller- G
    Jessica Mieras- C
    Sydney Palmer- F
    Madison Guebert- G

Sophomores
    Annabel Graettinger- G
    Megan Bultsma- C
    Sydney Tracy-F
    Tagyn Larson- F

Freshman
    Lindsey Theuninck- G
    Tylee Irwin- G/F
    Myah Selland- F

2018 Freshman
    Lauren Rongisch- G
    Addison Hirschman-F
    Paiton Burckhard- F
    Sydney Stapleton-F

2019 Freshman
    Hannah Kelle - G/F (Offer)
    Tori Nelson - F

2020 Freshman
    ????
    Already have one here. I've asked Admin to rename and make sticky.
    http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...Future-Rosters
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Already have one here. I've asked Admin to rename and make sticky.
      http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...Future-Rosters
      Yes, I copied yours but put it by class not year recruited as that tells me who is here for how long.

Comment

The 17-18 edition will again feature 5 SDSU starters, and a slew of talented newcomers that may break though to start. Jacks will be taller and be solid at filling up the lane. I think seeing Tagyn Larsen talents to replace Ober are the prime eagerness I have for next year.

5 returning starters:
        Macie Miller
        Lexi Alexander
        Ellie Thompson
        Madi Guebert
        Chynna Stevens

Imho, Lexi and Chynna are the most likely to be supplanted by others that may have higher skill and performance sets. It will be interesting competition for starting 5 next year.

Comment

Re: Future Rosters

Originally posted by RabbitTimes3 View Post
          I hope we can make this a sticky post. l like to see where we are on roster situation. Would also like to see 2019 & 2020 recruits be sticky. Can someone make that happen? Thanks

2018 Freshman
          Lauren Rongisch- G
          Addison Hirschman-F
          Paiton Burckhard- F
          Sydney Stapleton-F

2019 Freshman
          Hannah Kelle - G/F (Offer)
          Tori Nelson - F

2020 Freshman
          ????

You are missing Jordan Ferrand- F from yoru 2018 Freshman list.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Wasn't Mieras a redshirt this 16-17 season? If so, would that place her into the Soph class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              The 17-18 edition will again feature 5 SDSU starters, and a slew of talented newcomers that may break though to start. Jacks will be taller and be solid at filling up the lane. I think seeing Tagyn Larsen talents to replace Ober are the prime eagerness I have for next year.

5 returning starters:
              Macie Miller
              Lexi Alexander
              Ellie Thompson
              Madi Guebert
              Chynna Stevens

Imho, Lexi and Chynna are the most likely to be supplanted by others that may have higher skill and performance sets. It will be interesting competition for starting 5 next year.
              Chynna's gonna start next year...take that to the bank.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

FWIW, my guess as to our starting five next year (since what else is there to talk about now):

G- Macy
                G- Maddi
                F- Ellie
                F- Chynna
                F- Tagyn

Key Bench Players- Lexi, Syd Tracy, Selland, and hopefully good minutes from the other two Freshman (probably a little too optimistic). I would like to see more of Graettinger because she looked the part in her very limited playing time this year. If she can actually hit a wide open 3 I say welcome to the rotation!

There is at least one other player who will undoubtedly get more PT than I think they deserve, but AJ has earned the right to be wrong occasionally...

Comment

I think our bench will be much better next year and we can go back to having line changes like in the past with out a huge drop. Our second string would probably start in many other teams.
                  G-Lexi
                  G- Tracy
                  F- Palmer
                  F- Selland
                  C- Mieras
                  That second string still will be really competitive with all the tallented freshman and others competing for time. I will be intrested to see if Bultsma will have a strong off season to jump Flatta and possibly Mieras for second string center. I think the game was a little fast for her this year but with her hieght could come around like a Lingle perhaps

Comment

I would be surprised if all three of Thompson, Larson and Stevens start. I see all of them as playing the 4/5 spots, and they should make a good three player rotation for those two spots. I don't know that any of them are mobile enough to play the 3 - I don't think Stevens played anything but the 4 when she was here before. I've never seen Larson play, but she may be the one of this group that could play some on the perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      I would be surprised if all three of Thompson, Larson and Stevens start. I see all of them as playing the 4/5 spots, and they should make a good three player rotation for those two spots. I don't know that any of them are mobile enough to play the 3 - I don't think Stevens played anything but the 4 when she was here before. I've never seen Larson play, but she may be the one of this group that could play some on the perimeter.
                      During Stevens previous stint here she could guard the 2-5 spots. If healthy, she'll be our most versatile player next year.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I guess I don't remember Stevens playing anywhere other than the high post 4 spot in AJ's system where she could back off and shoot a three from the top of the key. When she was injured two years ago, Ellie moved into that spot. I don't see her as the Young, Waytashek or Ashley Eide type wing player that AJ has typically used at the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          During Stevens previous stint here she could guard the 2-5 spots. If healthy, she'll be our most versatile player next year.
                          We should remember Stevens shooting some 3's in the past. She was able to navigate the perimeter fairly well prior to the injury. She has a chance of following Young as the starting 3. I would be surprised if Ellie Thompson is moved out of the 4 spot as a starter, but at this point anything is possible. She may not even need to be a backup at the 5 next year if more players come forward. Ellie started all the games, played 26+ mpg, grabbed 7 boards/game, and scored 13.5 points/game and she stayed healthy all year. Stevens may start, but I would be more surprised if Thompson is moved.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            I personally like the idea of Stevens being a rotation player at the 4 spot, but currently we don't have a player to put in the "3" spot who is good enough to start. Who would you recommend in that spot over Chynna? I see a 4-5 person rotation between the 3-4 (if we need to put a number on it) with Syd Tracy (who is probably the most "3" like of our players) and Selland rotating in. I wouldn't mind seeing Syd Tracy get time at the 3, but she needs to make serious strides offensively before she even sniffs the starting line-up. I haven't seen Irwin play, but from what I hear she is rail thin and will probably need some bulking up before she is ready to be playing in that role, but maybe someone else has more insight on her.

Comment

I see Selland as the ideal 3 in AJ's sysem. Don't know that she starts out of the gate, but could very well do that as the season goes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X