This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    The 2024 SD basketball Coaches Association All-star basketball games are scheduled for April 19th , 6 PM for the boys and 8 PM for the girls game. The girls white team has Emily Fox and Katie Vasecka on their roster and the Blue Team has Mahli Abdouch, Claire Shepperd, and Jaiden Dunn on theirs, all future Jacks, game at the Pentagon in SF. I don't know if local TV will cover the game or not, the Mitchell Republic didn't specify, maybe too early to announce that.
    There will be a livestream available here

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

There will be a livestream available here
      Oh, thank you, I seen it was on HudlTV, but that costs $10.00 I saw, thank you very much for replying, I think i'll try this first, much appreciated jake.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-10-2024, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Oh, thank you, I seen it was on HudlTV, but that costs $10.00 I saw, thank you very much for replying, I think i'll try this first, much appreciated jake.
        It looks like that link is just a Sanford "portal" to a hudl pay site, so I don't think I've really helped much, jackdaniel.

Comment

• Four of the five nominees for KELO's girls POY will be playing in Brookings next season. Fox, Vasecka, Abdouch and Sheppard all made the list - winner to be announced in a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

It looks like that link is just a Sanford "portal" to a hudl pay site, so I don't think I've really helped much, jackdaniel.
            i still appreciate your willingness to help, that's good enough for me.

Comment

i still appreciate your willingness to help, that's good enough for me.
              Here is a current list of D1 portal that is grouped by conference if that is what you are looking to find.

https://www.thenexthoops.com/feature...ns-basketball/
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Here is a current list of D1 portal that is grouped by conference if that is what you are looking to find.

https://www.thenexthoops.com/feature...ns-basketball/
                Thanks OldHare, that's a very extensive list, seems it contains every person who's entered the portal to date. I only wish we could find a player off it we needed, but we are full up and have reached our scholarship limit and cannot offer anyone a scholarship off it,.

What jakejc795 and I were discussing, to be more specific actually, I was looking for a live stream, or even a recorded replay of the Apr 19 SD Coaches all-star game that has among it's participates 5 of our incoming freshmen playing in it (Vasecka, Abdouch, Fox, Shepperd, Dunn). Sorry if I've misled you, but thank you for this list. Someone will appreciate it as well as I do I'm sure. BTW, the game link is provided by jakejc795 at post # 1201 above for anyone who's interested. I think it will cost you to watch it if you choose, as a warning.

Comment

• Natalie Nielsen to the portal per Izzo. I won't forget that South Carolina game where her second appearance (first being the two mins at end of UTM game) was entering in the 2nd quarter and facing up against Cardoso and the #1 team in the nation on their home court. She played her most amount of minutes that game.
                  Last edited by peavy; 04-15-2024, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peavy View Post
                    Natalie Nielsen to the portal per Izzo. I won't forget that South Carolina game where her first real live court experience at this level was entering in the 2nd quarter and facing up against Cardoso and the #1 team in the nation on their home court. She played her most amount of minutes that game.
                    Hopefully she will find a place where she will get playing time. That likely wasn't going to happen here with three experienced posts ahead of her. This gets the team down to the 15 scholarship limit.

Comment

• She was a swing AJ took that didn’t pan out. Tall and fairly athletic but raw. Wish her well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                        She was a swing AJ took that didn’t pan out. Tall and fairly athletic but raw. Wish her well.
                        I wish Natalie the best too, she seemed to be liked by her teammates so she must be a great gal, hope she finds a nice home for her remaining time playing , best of luck to her.

Comment

Working...
                        X