Summit League Opening Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Opening Weekend

Good start for SDSU. 5-2 win @ Omaha. This team is pitching better than anyone could've expected. Pitching and defense are a good formula for winning in college baseball these days. Secure the series victory today boys!

Go Rabbits!

Re: Summit League Opening Weekend

Jacks win 15-0! Game was called after 7 due to the run rule. Great start for the conference season. Now time to get a sweep and put ourselves in good position for the rest of the conference season.

Comment

I'm partial to liking good hitting teams,although I realize some pitchers can dominate the game.Being a good hitter isn't a flash in the pan thing,good hitters have a natural God given talent...extremely good hand eye coordination is one of many skills.Good hitters get the hits against the good pitching...it is a duel between hitter and pitcher after all.Actually, both are required to have a good all around team,as well as pretty good fielding and some team speed,to get the most you can from your hitting and certain other situations,SB's ,throwing errors, etc.Just meant to say it's nice to see the hitting coming around.Keep honing those hitting skills too.GO Jacks

Comment

Great start to the season. A sweep on the road. This coming weekend we'll find out much more about this team. At ORU.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Just wanted to come on here and point this out. SDSU sweeps Omaha then sweeps the weekly Summit League awards! Ryan Froom and Newt Johnson are named Pitcher and Player of the Week, respectively. Not too bad to start out Summit League play. March 29th can't come soon enough!

http://www.gojacks.com/news/2017/3/2...it-honors.aspx
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

If you haven't had a chance to listen to this week's Justin Sell Show with Rob Bishop, do it.

Really excited about where this program is headed.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X