Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WNIT 2017 Game 1: SDSU Jackrabbits vs NIU Huskies

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Something about winning that first tournament game in a tournament setting,it gets you more excited for the next game,and the next,and the next.......
    If both the Jacks and 'Yotes win their next game, who do you think has the inside shot at hosting the 3rd round game?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
      If both the Jacks and 'Yotes win their next game, who do you think has the inside shot at hosting the 3rd round game?
      If attendance is any indication, we have the leg up. According to the Argus there were 2,610 at the game in Brookings while there were 2034 at the game in Vermillion.

I don't know if we submit all bids before the tourney or if it is on a game by game basis though.

Comment

Originally posted by CondeJack View Post
        Says the guy who is watching the games from his couch...
        Zinger!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          Zinger!
          Yeah - go on and rub it in! Damn family life (not to mention the 2-hour drive) getting in the way of being there in person! I did not realize that forbid me from commenting on how the two crowds looked on TV. Lesson learned!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            I'm flipping back and forth between ours and the USD game. Nice job showing up tonight SDSU fans! It looks like USD fans are waiting for the finals.

Quite a pace to this game. That should play well into NIU's hands, but so far so good for the Jacks.
            If you're judging USD's crowd by the 4-5 rows you see behind the scorer's table and bench it's not a good representation. Those seats are almost always empty for whatever reason, I think those are sponsor seats that never show up. The area behind the club area (right below tv cameras) is the preferred section for most. I really wish they could find a way to give those seats in the first few rows to people that would actually sit there

Comment

An insanely fun video of Ober going coast to coast:

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                If you're judging USD's crowd by the 4-5 rows you see behind the scorer's table and bench it's not a good representation. Those seats are almost always empty for whatever reason, I think those are sponsor seats that never show up. The area behind the club area (right below tv cameras) is the preferred section for most. I really wish they could find a way to give those seats in the first few rows to people that would actually sit there

I was wondering too, on TV it sure looks empty that way. didn't watch enough to see if they had any crowd shots though. just the seats behind the bench.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Seems to me that discussion of relative attendances of SDSU and USD are off-topic for this thread.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                  X