Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Gonzaga Bulldogs (1st round of the NCAA Tourney)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Gonzaga Bulldogs (1st round of the NCAA Tourney)

#ChucktheRoundball

#DefendtheRoundball

#HashtagWars

#SpayNeuterYourBulldog
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: Gonzaga Bulldogs (1st round of the NCAA Tourney)

Good luck today. Sadly I will miss the game as I'll be working. Is SD shutting down for the afternoon?

Comment

Gonna be tough to start drinking at 10 am but gotta keep the mojo going from the SLT.

#shocktheworld

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Good luck today. Sadly I will miss the game as I'll be working. Is SD shutting down for the afternoon?
        Unfortunately I have to pick up the slack for my Fargo counterparts so I will be keeping track of the game

Comment

I will be getting my teeth cleaned at 2 so will watch while the dental assistant works away. My dentist has tv sets to watch. So not a complete shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I will be getting my teeth cleaned at 2 so will watch while the dental assistant works away. My dentist has tv sets to watch. So not a complete shutdown.
            They've got a tv for each patient where I go as well...but it seems either they or the lamp are always in the way! It is the knee on the chest when pulling teeth that is the worst, though.

Comment

They've got a tv for each patient where I go as well...but it seems either they or the lamp are always in the way! It is the knee on the chest when pulling teeth that is the worst, though.
              I think the worst is when they try to have a conversation with you while cleaning your teeth. Do they not realize they've got your mouth filled with equipment?

Comment

Nothing to lose and the potential to gain so much. I hope they play lose and hang around enough to make Gonzaga start to feel the pressure of all those past NCAA tournaments. We'll need a ridiculous amount of hot shooting from Hess, Telly and Flatten combined with a real classic from Daum to get it done. Unlikely, but they call it March Madness for a reason.

Taking a look at the bigger picture. By my count, this is the 13th NCAA Tournament game played by the SDSU basketball teams in our nine years of eligibility. The next closest school is probably NDSU (4). These are the good old days.
                Last edited by Southeast; 03-16-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Will we win? No, probably not.
                  Will we get blown out (20+ points)? Possibly, but I sure hope not.

Will a 16 seed beat a 1 seed at some point in time? Yes.
                  Has a 16 seed ever had a player that's as good and big of a threat as Mike Daum is? There's been 128 1 vs 16 match-ups since 1985, I'd be willing to bet that Daum is in the top 2 players to ever play for a 16 seed.

Comment

I would be willing to have my bracket blown up with a Jackrabbit victory today! Go Jacks!!
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

We are 22 point dogs. I think we cover that.

Comment

And how angry is the lady who cleans your teeth too. like what did I do to ruin her day.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Well, its a longshot! But! But! We may be the toughest 16 team in NCAA Tourney history! At least, that's the way I see it through my blue glasses.

I think Theissen nails it in the video below:

http://www.kdlt.com/2017/03/15/on-th...ith-the-jacks/

What if they shocked the world? Why not the Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            And how angry is the lady who cleans your teeth too. like what did I do to ruin her day.
                            Stop biting her fingers.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Failed to brush for several consecutive days.

Comment

Working...
                              X