X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 WNIT

Originally posted by goon View Post
    wish the game would be on TV.
    An $11 subscription will get you access to all home games at gojacks.com.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      SDSU hosts Northern Illinois on Thursday night

USD hosts North Dakota.

Here's the bracket: http://www.womensnit.com/uploads/2/0...et_publish.pdf

Jacks and Yotes could meet in round 3

During the Men's game? that's well thought out.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        During the Men's game? that's well thought out.
        The men play at 1:00PM

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
          The men play at 1:00PM
          What are the options to watch when your stuck at work?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            What are the options to watch when your stuck at work?

NCAA March Madness Live App. I believe you need to log in to your cable company though. If you are referring to Men's tournament. Sorry wrong thread for this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
              NCAA March Madness Live App. I believe you need to log in to your cable company though.
              only have internet, don't have cable or dish or anything. to bad espn3 cant show them.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                NCAA March Madness Live App. I believe you need to log in to your cable company though. If you are referring to Men's tournament. Sorry wrong thread for this statement.
                You can sign up for a free trial for some CBS sports streaming thing (don't remember the exact name). It's like $10/mo but they have a 7 day free trial. We signed up on Sunday so we could watch the Selection Show because DirecTV won't pay our CBS station up here for re-broadcast rights so CBS has been dark since February. We cancelled it right after so we didn't have to pay. I now have Dish so I can watch the remainder of the tourney on CBS.

Comment

I purchased tickets from the ticket office this morning and inquired about how sales were going for the Thursday 7:00 pm game. I was told they've been very busy this morning...sounds to me that the crowd should be a good one. I hope it's a big one, the women's team deserves a good showing by the fans.

Comment

With Colorado or UNLV being next game there's a possibility we could end up on the road for the second game. so yes , we definitely need to pack them in for the first game.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Comment

The game tonight will be broadcast on Midco Sports Network 2. The USD v UND game will be on Midco 1

Comment

I just took a look at the how many tickets were left and the number I came up with was about 933 remaining..hopefully that number goes down a bit.

Comment

Good opportunity for younger players, but personally can't get too excited about women's NIT.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            Good opportunity for younger players, but personally can't get too excited about women's NIT.
                            Going from one year when you're maybe a possession away from going to the Sweet 16 into a year when you're in the NIT . . .

"First World Problems."
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

make a deep run like we did before and its nothing but good. this is the sort of stuff that really will benefit some of the younger players. also nice to see the seniors have hopefully a few more games for us. not the best but make the best of it.

Comment

Were you excited when our men's team was 4-30 but the women's team packed over 6000 into Frost against Indiana back in the day??

We're so damn spoiled when it comes to our women's program and completely take them for granted. It was proven this year when there were 10 students on hand for our semi-final game against IUPUI this year at the SL tournament.

Once again our women will play into the spring longer than any other college team in SD or even the 4 state region.
                                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                                X