Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 WNIT

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Were you excited when our men's team was 4-30 but the women's team packed over 6000 into Frost against Indiana back in the day??

We're so damn spoiled when it comes to our women's program and completely take them for granted. It was proven this year when there were 10 students on hand for our semi-final game against IUPUI this year at the SL tournament.

Once again our women will play into the spring longer than any other college team in SD or even the 4 state region.
    Yes, this team has created high expectations and puts a quality product on the floor year after year. Just not going to invest in the women's NIT. The student apathy is another discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Good opportunity for younger players, but personally can't get too excited about women's NIT.
      I saw much of that when men were struggling in the D1 beginnings. That is why the men's attendance always showed another 100-300 more fans while 1000 filed out in between games on doubleheaders. You may have been one of those additional on headcount. It is not uncommon for many men to not want to watch women's basketball. It is like any preference some may have.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Looks like when we win Sunday against Colorado we'll play Iowa. I was looking at box score and Liveringhouse didn't play. Might have made a difference if she did. Anyone know why she didn't play?

Comment

I read somewhere after their first NIT game that she had a bad ankle.

Comment

Tomorrow's game on ESPN3 as well or just MidcoSN?

Comment

It is not listed on the ESPN3 schedule for tomorrow. I tried to find a replay of Thursday night's game and that was not there either. It does say video will be available on GoJacks.com.

Comment

Working...
              X