Michael Orris story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Orris story

I can't find it, but someone a few days ago asked what Michael Orris' story was and if a story was done on him similar to Deondre Parks...

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Michael Orris story

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I can't find it, but someone a few days ago asked what Michael Orris' story was and if a story was done on him similar to Deondre Parks...

That was me. Thanks for posting this. There is always something bigger than basketball. I'm guessing when Orris hit that shot against USD that some of his and his mom's emotion can be attributed to this.

Comment

Great story. Great person who been through some difficult times.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        That was me. Thanks for posting this. There is always something bigger than basketball. I'm guessing when Orris hit that shot against USD that some of his and his mom's emotion can be attributed to this.
        And may explain why his slapped the underside of his forearm during his emotional celebration after the shot. The tattoo on that part of his arm may be related to this situation. Always thought he was a well spoken kid and one that will likely do really well in whatever he chooses to pursue in the future. I'm glad he's a Jackrabbit!

Comment

David Brown from Midco Sports Network here. I'm in Salt Lake City and I'll be posting video blogs up until game time. My first one I'm sure you'll all enjoy! An oral history from Michael Orris on his game-winning jumper vs. USD in the Summit League Tournament semifinals: https://youtu.be/FnhGcFkOdxE

Comment

Didn’t know where to post. Orris signs with GLeague team Clippers. Plays Skyforce on Sunday in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Didn’t know where to post. Orris signs with GLeague team Clippers. Plays Skyforce on Sunday in Sioux Falls.
              Someone needs to get the Pentagon to play Orris's game winning shot against USD at the Skyforce game tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X