Broman Bros. also dancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broman Bros. also dancing

Appears that Anders Broman and his brother, Bjorn, are also going to the Big Dance with Winthrop, which won the Big South Conference on Sunday, and will appear in the tournament for the first time since 2010.

Looks like Bjorn was a starter most of the year and averaged about 5.7 points a game. Anders came mostly off the bench, shot almost 43 percent from 3-point range, and averaged about 8.2 points a game. Both brothers scored five points in their championship win Sunday over Campbell University.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/2017...title-ncaa-bid

On another note, do we expect Nagy's Wright State team to get an NIT bid? Strange, how seasons work out.

Re: Broman Bros. also dancing

Wright State got bounced out of its conference tourney in the quarterfinals, and finished season 20-12. That could be NIT-worthy.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Anymore it's pretty tough to get an invite to the NiT. A mid- major would need 24,maybe 25 wins. It's a pretty good tournament.

Comment

Mid-majors usually have a pretty good chance of getting invited to a smaller post-season tournament. CIT and CBI are probably the most well-known. I believe Vegas started one last year that probably was a one-hit-wonder.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
        X