Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    How did you know we have been researching and experimenting? Guess we have go close the blinds.
    Gotta be careful. Those Russians are sneaky!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      He has a weak argument must have needed something to talk about. Conference are allowed to decide how they qualify for the autobid. They choose the tournament champion because more often then not that's the best team at the end of the season. Anyone that has been paying any attention recognizes that SDSU and USD were the 2 best teams at the end. Jacks won the decisive game and followed that with a title. They deserve the autobid and I would argue as high as a 14 seed.

Summit RPI is around 18 out of 32 conferences. Jacks are the conference tourney champs and have been playing very well at the end of the season finishing 8-2 over the last 10 games. Bad losses came early in the year. Depending on what happens with the 14 conferences with a lower RPI then the Summit I think there is a strong argument for a 15 and maybe even a 14.
      Look out if we get a 15 seed. The conspiracy theory will not only include Douple, the Summit League and the officials but now the NCAA might be involved.

Comment

One of the refs from last night's game is doing Penn St./Nebraska right now in D.C. That's quite the trip in a short turnaround between games.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          One of the refs from last night's game is doing Penn St./Nebraska right now in D.C. That's quite the trip in a short turnaround between games.
          Not possible. All of the refs are on SDSU's payroll and don't ref other games except SDSU games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=jacks1;312516]One of the refs from last night's game is doing Penn St./Nebraska right now in D.C. That's quite the trip in a short turnaround between games.[/QUOTE

Kelly does a lot of Big 10 games too so im guessing he will be there too. In fact i thought i heard someone say the 3rd ref(not kelly or the african american ref) also does Big 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              Not possible. All of the refs are on SDSU's payroll and don't ref other games except SDSU games.

i read an article some time where Kelly Pfeifer said he did about 80 games. It was something like that. I'll have to ask him at one the Jacks football games next year. I guess he goes to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                i read an article some time where Kelly Pfeifer said he did about 80 games. It was something like that. I'll have to ask him at one the Jacks football games next year. I guess he goes to all of them.
                Hes from white river too apparently?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Aren't they all?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    Aren't they all?
                    Yes, and the secret SDSU/League/SiouxFalls cabal flies them to games in black helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      And he has blonde spikey hair.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Yea, i was really lost when i read that one. Lakes must have had something really strong to drink.

Comment

and a still picture of Daum dribbling with a defender next to him apparently clearly shows he fouls and or travels every time he touches the ball. Don't worry though they keystone cops are hot on the case of this conspiracy.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            until he got to the fan of sdsu I thought he was describing Louie krogman

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                              Funny, you don't see any of us who told people to calm down it's a new coach and bunch of new players doing this.....

+1000

Comment

I don't know about the other two refs vs USD or Omaha, but one was Lamont Simpson who can be commonly seen doing Big 10 games...pretty sure he doesn't give a crap about apeasing SDSU fans or team or the Summit League with his calls.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X