Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Truthfully, who cares what some tub from Wisconsin with 430 followers and a 100k tweets thinks. I read his bio on his website, it's literally him bragging about how awesomely smart he was in school, Uncle Rico style.
    Good point. I'll put away my pitchfork now.

Comment

Three weeks ago just getting to the Summit League Tournament was in doubt. Now we are headed to the Big Dance!

So freaking proud of the coaches, the players, and the fans for showing up and making the Denny our house!

All the struggles and negativity seem so distant now. The TJ Otzelberger Era has definitely begun at SDSU. Let's shock the world again!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tbjack View Post
        Bracketology just updated......

Have us playing Gonzaga as a 16 seed in Salt Lake.

We are for sure better than a 16 seed but the numbers may not reflect that with a 18-16 overall record.
        Considering Gonzaga's history of choking in the tourney, I think I'd be okay with that match-up!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
          Unreal run down the stretch. Team played great and the game vs. the other SD school was one of the best sporting events I ever attended.

On side note I want to publically say thank you to our players. Last night after the game the players were amazing with the kids. Everywhere you looked an SDSU player was snapping a photo with kids they didn't even know. The players did not need to do that. They could've shared their special moment with family members and teammates, but instead they chose to take a moment and give a kid a photo. My son was so excited this morning to get to school and show off his SDSU pride along with his photo collection on his phone. I can't say thank you enough to players for this extra effort & making a 13 year olds night!!!!!

I love the blue uniforms let's continue to ride them into the NCAA. Let's pack the blacks away and actually wear our school colors on the big stage.

Go Rabbits!
          1000% YES! Some tired eyes at school (and work) today. Memories of those pics are worth one day of tired eyes for the kids and the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            Considering Gonzaga's history of choking in the tourney, I think I'd be okay with that match-up!
            Have you seen them play this year? We want no part of Gonzaga! We do not match up well with their size not that many teams do.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Have you seen them play this year? We want no part of Gonzaga! We do not match up well with their size not that many teams do.
              Agreed! Gonzaga's bigs are very mobile... Daum would have immense trouble against them.

I hate to say this, but the best matchup for Daum would be UNC... But I don't think that's the best team for the Jacks to play... there would be zero opportunities for offensive rebounds in that game!

The "First Four" play-in game is our best shot. Kansas/Villanova... shoot, it doesn't get any easier when you are probably a 16 seed.

Just enjoy the ride, fellas!

Comment

I would love to see us in a play-in game. We would have the better chance of saying we've won an NCAA tourney game. In a cheap way I know but we would publicize the hell out of it. We would also get to play on national TV during prime time with no other games on at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                  I would love to see us in a play-in game. We would have the better chance of saying we've won an NCAA tourney game. In a cheap way I know but we would publicize the hell out of it. We would also get to play on national TV during prime time with no other games on at the same time.
                  And a much better match up to atleast win a game before getting a really high seed.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    Claiming a play in game as a tourney win is something UND would do. I would hope SDSU fans would be better than that.

Comment

I think with our history in the tourney(if you can call it that), the Summit having a middle of the pack rpi at 17, and one of the best scorers in the nation, I think we get a 15 seed even with our record.

Either way, I can't wait for that B10 championship game to get over with and get on with the show!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                        Claiming a play in game as a tourney win is something UND would do. I would hope SDSU fans would be better than that.
                        Yeah that's my feeling. Would be pretty cheap. I'm sure the athletic department will push it that way, but it certainly won't hold any water compared to the bison win over Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

and or USD!! No smack intended....

Comment

Originally posted by tbjack View Post
                            Bracketology just updated......

Have us playing Gonzaga as a 16 seed in Salt Lake.

We are for sure better than a 16 seed but the numbers may not reflect that with a 18-16 overall record.
                            That is sexy! To quote another poster "I'm hard"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Part of me kinda wants a play-in game, just for the fact that they are played in Dayton, OH, which would provide an interesting plot twist (get the connection?)...but at play-in games just don't hold that march madness luster to me, nor would I imagine most other people.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                                It does come with the revenue of an extra "share" I believe. It's not all bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X