Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

I'm not going to toot my own horn....ok wait I will look at the three things I complained about during the season.
    1. Get rid of zone- I think I annoyed people thoroughly with stats
    2. Play lane more for defense
    3. Pick n pop with daum

when we were started to win, we saw all these adjustments.

i hope we get the play in game. The exposure would be great as we will thump whoever we play because we are a lot better than a 16 seed.

orris was a beast all tournament. Unbelievable

Comment

Saw this tweet randomly last night from this douche canoe.... https://twitter.com/ChrisSKreager/st...26789491175424

Comment

Originally posted by SmittySDSU View Post
        Saw this tweet randomly last night from this douche canoe.... https://twitter.com/ChrisSKreager/st...26789491175424
        That dude has some blazing hot takes, which includes repeating "SDSU IS THE DUKE OF MID-MAJORS" on every single tweet involving SDSU.

Comment

How about twitter troll @sodakgarrett still trolling Matt Zimmer about the zone defense. Geez give up already.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            That dude has some blazing hot takes, which includes repeating "SDSU IS THE DUKE OF MID-MAJORS" on every single tweet involving SDSU.
            While he came across with a negative tone, I actually will take his comments as endorsements of what SDSU is doing right.

While he complained about Daum making too many bad shots through the tourney, he also thought highly two hours before about Dirk scoring his 30,000 point in the NBA. Daum's game is soooo similar to Dirk's. Secondly, while I generally root against Duke, you have to respect everything that they've accomplished for so many decades.

Comment

I agree gopherhole. That's a compliment!!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                While he came across with a negative tone, I actually will take his comments as endorsements of what SDSU is doing right.

While he complained about Daum making too many bad shots through the tourney, he also thought highly two hours before about Dirk scoring his 30,000 point in the NBA. Daum's game is soooo similar to Dirk's. Secondly, while I generally root against Duke, you have to respect everything that they've accomplished for so many decades.
                My problem with the Duke comparison is that it's not accurate. Duke has lost to some teams they had no business losing to. SDSU has lost to a team that made the Elite Eight, the NCAA Championship game and the Sweet 16. The Jacks were favored in zero of those games.

Comment

My problem with the Duke comparison is that it's not accurate. Duke has lost to some teams they had no business losing to. SDSU has lost to a team that made the Elite Eight, the NCAA Championship game and the Sweet 16. The Jacks were favored in zero of those games.
                  I would think any comparison to Duke is a compliment...but what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    I would think any comparison to Duke is a compliment...but what do I know?
                    For the most part I agree, I'm just taking it as him saying SDSU under performs in the NCAA tournament. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Comment

• Re: GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Unreal run down the stretch. Team played great and the game vs. the other SD school was one of the best sporting events I ever attended.

On side note I want to publically say thank you to our players. Last night after the game the players were amazing with the kids. Everywhere you looked an SDSU player was snapping a photo with kids they didn't even know. The players did not need to do that. They could've shared their special moment with family members and teammates, but instead they chose to take a moment and give a kid a photo. My son was so excited this morning to get to school and show off his SDSU pride along with his photo collection on his phone. I can't say thank you enough to players for this extra effort & making a 13 year olds night!!!!!

I love the blue uniforms let's continue to ride them into the NCAA. Let's pack the blacks away and actually wear our school colors on the big stage.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

I took it as tradition, winning conference, other schools/people jealous because they win a lot, etc

Comment

For the most part I agree, I'm just taking it as him saying SDSU under performs in the NCAA tournament. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
                          Truthfully, who cares what some tub from Wisconsin with 430 followers and a 100k tweets thinks. I read his bio on his website, it's literally him bragging about how awesomely smart he was in school, Uncle Rico style.

Comment

Originally posted by SmittySDSU View Post
                            To be fair, Daum does take some pretty bad shots. They go in consistently, which makes them good shots. But for anyone else they would be pretty bad shots.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Bracketology just updated......

Have us playing Gonzaga as a 16 seed in Salt Lake.

We are for sure better than a 16 seed but the numbers may not reflect that with a 18-16 overall record.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                                I'm not going to toot my own horn....ok wait I will look at the three things I complained about during the season.
                                1. Get rid of zone- I think I annoyed people thoroughly with stats
                                2. Play lane more for defense
                                3. Pick n pop with daum

when we were started to win, we saw all these adjustments.

i hope we get the play in game. The exposure would be great as we will thump whoever we play because we are a lot better than a 16 seed.

orris was a beast all tournament. Unbelievable
                                Funny, you don't see any of us who told people to calm down it's a new coach and bunch of new players doing this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X