Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: vs. Omaha for the SLT Championship!!!

Kelo has live presser now.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        How about that lazy SOB Theisen. Five points and a couple huge boards. And Howell manned up in the second half.
        Theisen was incredible. Absolutely pivotal. I don't think we win without his contributions. What a gutsy performance. And Howell... he did the same thing last night! Really rough first half and he was huge in the second. He's such a bull down low with some great touch.

Comment

Man, my heart goes out to Hollins. That dude is freak. I don't think I've ever been more terrified watching a guy on defense than watching him. I can't even imagine the feeling of playing like that, getting that close, and losing as a senior. We played a little sloppy, but honestly, I think 95% of it was on him and his defense. Probably my favorite non-SDSU player in the Summit.

I'll admit: it wasn't quite as fun seeing Omaha go home losers as it was seeing NDSU go home.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              Some basketball experts think they could get a 15 seed
              I would like to see a play-in game. Would be great press to have the t.v. to ourselves.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I just looked at box score and it shows that Orris did not come out of the game. That is a solid game for the PG.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  I just looked at box score and it shows that Orris did not come out of the game. That is a solid game for the PG.
                  Ha I just looked it up for the tourney when I saw that. He played 115 out of 120 minutes in 3 days. That was great and the level he played too.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    I would like to see a play-in game. Would be great press to have the t.v. to ourselves.
                    Dad and talked about that in the car. Normally don't like a play in game but this year would probably be the best situation really. To bad the Denny isn't hosting any play in rounds.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Orris really got emotional after the game was over. I realize all 5 of the players on the all tournament team deserved to be there, but I really wish Orris would have made it. There is no way the Jacks would have went on this run with his steadying play at the PG. He drives me nuts when he goes on those baseline drives and comes weaving out the other side, but you have to appreciate how far he has come, and the journey he took to get there.

Comment

#SummitLeagueTourneyChamps
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

I'm not seeing the Omaha presser on the Argus site, anyone have a link to it?

Comment

It turns out that "three games in March" mantra that we kept repeating during the dark of December actually had some meaning! The mental toughness of this team is off the charts - and I think we better enjoy our coach because he might not be here too long. Well done!

Comment

There was actually a super cool moment that happened after the Summit League championship game.

Treshawn Thurman waited in a crowd of SDSU fans after losing the biggest game of his career to congratulate Mike Daum:

https://twitter.com/ThorTripp/status/839367685855141889

Mike Daum responds in kind:

https://twitter.com/dauminator24/sta...71056968306689
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Meh, I don't get too worked up about what happens at the beginning of the season. The only thing that matters is what happens in the tournament. I'm not terribly excited about the product NDSU has...
                                Look at that...I must be some sort of Nostradumba...

Congrats on the win. Daum went into beast mode. Go get our conference a win or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X