New Summit League Revenue Source???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Summit League Revenue Source???

If the Summit League really wants to make money next year, they should sell tinfoil hats with Coyote logos on them at the entrances of the Denny.

Oh and on the bright side Coyote fans? You're going to be front and center of the Argus Leader tomorrow!
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: New Summit League Revenue Source???

Comment

I'm just waiting for the latest round of letters from USD Fans to the Argus complaining about Matt Zimmer's "biased" SDSU coverage.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

It's a good thing the Yotes had that faux net cutting ceremony after they returned home after clinching the regular season title. I was surprised Eisen didn't still have it draped around his neck last night like he did on Smith's last coaches show.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          It's a good thing the Yotes had that faux net cutting ceremony after they returned home after clinching the regular season title. I was surprised Eisen didn't still have it draped around his neck last night like he did on Smith's last coaches show.
          Jay Elson from Midco? God is he an incredible homer. Almost impossible to listen to him he's so biased.

I love the line some of the writers are using on the women's side. "First time in 8 years that a SD team won't be in the finals". That's BS writing. The Jacks have won 7 of the 8 titles, USD has 1 and now someone else will have 1. That's the story people.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This video made my day:

https://twitter.com/titanichoops/sta...90843293876224

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              This video made my day:

https://twitter.com/titanichoops/sta...90843293876224

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I keep re-watching it to see all the different reactions from different people in the crowd.

Comment

Well, USD can't beat us in football or basketball.

But at least they have baseball and wrestling to fall back on.

Oh wait...

Comment

To our "friends" from the south who are still insisting that we won again last night because of home cooking officiating. Stats from last night : Omaha - 16 fouls ; 20 free throw attempts. SDSU - 17 fouls ; 14 free throw attempts.

Comment

Hey USD fans

5ae.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Jay Elson from Midco? God is he an incredible homer. Almost impossible to listen to him he's so biased.

I love the line some of the writers are using on the women's side. "First time in 8 years that a SD team won't be in the finals". That's BS writing. The Jacks have won 7 of the 8 titles, USD has 1 and now someone else will have 1. That's the story people.
                      Well, technically its true. I assume the Fargo Forum headline is "First time in 8 years that a team from the Dakotas won't be in the finals"
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        Well, technically its true. I assume the Fargo Forum headline is "First time in 8 years that a team from the Dakotas won't be in the finals"
                        I don't doubt that. Technically true versus detailed and accurate are often far away from the same thing. I've noticed reporting just isn't what it use to be. Get the story, get it early, don't worry about details or accuracy. Oh well.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          If I am not mistaken, but since the tourney has been in SF, there have only been 3 non Dakota schools to win the title for both mens and womens. Been what 6 years probably since it happened too. I can see how it would just be easier to lump it all together when reporting.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            If I am not mistaken, but since the tourney has been in SF, there have only been 3 non Dakota schools to win the title for both mens and womens. Been what 6 years probably since it happened too. I can see how it would just be easier to lump it all together when reporting.
                            I think it's lazy writing, reporting but that's probably just me. I find it more significant that SDSU has won 7 of 8 titles on the women's side. Again, just my opinion. I've heard it mention several times that this is SDSU's 4th trip to the Big Dance in 6 years. Now if the women had won I assume we would be hearing 8 out of 9 for them. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              I think it's lazy writing, reporting but that's probably just me. I find it more significant that SDSU has won 7 of 8 titles on the women's side. Again, just my opinion. I've heard it mention several times that this is SDSU's 4th trip to the Big Dance in 6 years. Now if the women had won I assume we would be hearing 8 out of 9 for them. No big deal.
                              completely agree. since SDSU men won, it should be SDSU wins back to back again, or repeat etc. It should not be a Dakota school has won it for 7 years in a row or how ever many years its been now. Frankly headlines are horrible at being accurate with what is actually in the article. I would hope the factual details would be in the article.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X