Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: vs USD in Round 2 of SLT

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Supposedly we led for only 12 seconds of the game.
    We led for the most important 12 seconds, though, right?
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Dead serious question, when isn't it? They were blaming the refs for us beating Denver ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Not sure I've ever heard of a fan base whine about officiating in a game they weren't even playing in. Good grief

Comment

- I said it earlier, but man USD/Flack guard Daum so well. They frustrate him more than any other team, and they just make everything so much harder for him.

- Mooney is a ****ing assassin. I hate that we'll have to play against him for two more years.

- My wife asked me last night if I thought Wolters or Daum was better. After like 8 hours, I decided on Wolters, mostly because of how important guards are in college basketball. Mooney showed that tonight. He's so dangerous because he has the ball all of the time. Daum needs someone to get him the ball. We saw that with the last where Daum couldn't get the ball. Anyone think Wolters (or Mooney) isn't taking that shot? Not a criticism on Daum, btw.

- Reed might be the best wing shot blocker I've ever seen. Maybe just the best weakside defender? Blocks, charges, everything.

- Howell in the post/paint was awesome tonight. I think that's all made possible by Daum drawing opposing centers out to the 3 point line. Great job in the 2nd half capitalizing.

- Orris. Oh man. This was me and my old college roommate just last night (don't know if it's readable):

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 8.37.10 PM.jpg

I texted him back tonight that we owe him a fruit basket or something. Just ridiculous tonight.

- USD = little brother.

- Anyone got 2 extra tickets to tomorrow's game??? Hit me up.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Comment

Made front page of ncaa espn page.....http://www.espn.com/#
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              We led for the most important 12 seconds, though, right?
              That is correct

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                Ill take the blame for the women's loss. I wore a differnent hat to the game than yesterday. Changed hats between games but seems like it hasn't helped.
                last time the women lost in the semi's i had knee replacement surgery, i had another knee replacement two weeks ago and this happens again. good thing i have no more knees to replace.

Comment

Ahem. Y'all are welcome lol

Better get my clothes washed, otherwise it's going to be a stinky Tuesday for me... and many others since I plan on being at the game.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Blue state blue state blue state blue state blue state

Can't even gather thoughts right now. Michael Orris just put us on his back for 40 minutes and won us a game against our rival in the biggest showdown since the D2 era. Michael Orris!!!!!!!

I was pissed at Orris late in the game for going under the screen on Mooney's last two threes, but he had the biggest balls on the court tonight (Suck it Mooney).

In all seriousness, Mooney is the scariest opponent in recent memory. What an absolute baller. He is so cold blooded.

Telly is a man. A grown ass man. He has grown up before our eyes in the last 10 games.

This will go down as an all-time classic. Wish for the life of me I could've been there for it! Let's get to the damn tourney now!!!!!

Comment

• Re: GDT: vs USD in Round 2 of SLT

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      I agree with everything here.

Another thing I would like to see change is our late shot clock situations. Specifically I think it was the end of the first half last night where Orris ended up with an iso situation and took a jump shot. If I had to choose, that would literally be the last offensive option that I would go to in situations like that, or ever in the whole game for that matter, it's just a wasted possession. This isn't even being mean to Orris, it's just not his game and he knows it. There was another late shot clock situation, I think coming out of an out of bounds or time out where Orris had an iso and ended up with a jump shot. I really hope something went wrong for that to end up being the option we went to in those situations.
                      Well. I'll be helping myself to a big ol pie full of crow for desert after this game. Unbelievable how he stepped up for us.

Comment

This is surreal. We are one win away from the NCAA tourney. A month ago we were on the SLT bubble.

Comment

• GDT: vs USD in Round 2 of SLT

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          This is surreal. We are one win away from the NCAA tourney. A month ago we were on the SLT bubble.
                          Yeah, we better not revel in this too much. Otz has his work cut out for him to have these guys ready to play for the third day straight after an emotional game like that. UNO is looking like they are clicking right now and will coast to a win.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Yeah, we better not revel in this too much. Otz has his work cut out for him to have these guys ready to play for the third day straight after an emotional game like that. UNO is looking like they are clicking right now and will coast to a win.

I'm confident Otz will have them ready to go. We may not win but I like our chances.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7vKDzgRdEY

revel for now...this was a great comeback!

im not tech savvy, if I was I'd take the above video and put the coyote face and rabbit face on there...funny stuff.

Good night to be a Jack!

Then again, every night is but this one is especially sweet. 😊

Comment

Just want to point this out for everyone.

USD wins Summit League Tournament games in their history: 2

SDSU victories in Summit League Tournament games this year: 2

SDSU Summit League Tournament championships: 3

Comment

Working...
                                X