SLT: ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLT: ORU

Thread drift. This is wbb. Next up, an even tougher defensive IUPUI. Here's hoping for another stellar Ober game against Jags. Next ndsu mbb inquiry gets those moved to summit tourney discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I too, am shell-shocked with this Mark Richman lead team and their performance Sat Night.. He coached a 13 or 15pt comeback in Brookings earlier this year. I suspect everyone in Bisonville is very disappointed. Mark has not earned a firing, but is one of the best in the SLT. He is ready for SDSU and any of the other SL teams. You only lose Werner, who I would have had love to see in a Jack
      uniform, but nearly everyone is back next year. Good luck next year. No pro Bizun, but trying to give credit were credit is do and help in the emotional recovery of TAB, my good friend.
      Completely understand. Not sure how we will handle the loss of Werner. His attitude just can't be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Thread drift. This is wbb. Next up, an even tougher defensive IUPUI. Here's hoping for another stellar Ober game against Jags. Next ndsu mbb inquiry gets those moved to summit tourney discussion.
        Yeah, sorry about that...wasn't paying enough attention...just wanted to get my congrats in...sorry about that.

Comment

Horrible news...

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...571ebfa0e.html
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Really sad news,my heartfelt condolences and prayers to her family and friends.

Comment

Working...
            X