Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: vs Denver in Round 1 of the SLT

Originally posted by Kastman4 View Post
    Any word on Theisen? Also what happened to Wallace?
    Zim tweeted that Theisen was "moving around decently after the game," but odds are even that he plays tonight.

Comment

Poor Theisen, he needs an off-season of rehab and maybe he will work all these things our, otherwise, you have to put him in the injury prone category.

Comment

You have to wonder if he has chronic ankle problems that are going to continue to bother him for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          You have to wonder if he has chronic ankle problems that are going to continue to bother him for the rest of his career.
          Last night it looked like he tripped. Hopefully it's not a chronic condition, and I think he could've helped against a couple of USD's players.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Last night it looked like he tripped. Hopefully it's not a chronic condition, and I think he could've helped against a couple of USD's players.
            He landed on Amigo's foot when he came down after missing that three. It didn't turn the ankle all that bad but I'm guessing he wasn't 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              He landed on Amigo's foot when he came down after missing that three. It didn't turn the ankle all that bad but I'm guessing he wasn't 100%.
              I think this is what Newitt, and Nieman said. Those poor ankles are being asked to carry a big body and that got to be a task.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                Once you hurt an ankle like that it gets to be pretty easy to aggravate it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

High ankle sprains never heal quickly, regardless of the size of the athlete. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and gives us a solid senior year. He's a good player that complements Daum nicely.

Comment

Working...
                  X